Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Dr. Joshyboi

For real now.

After five long years (rather eventful and tumultous, i must say), i finally reached the end.

I GRADUATED MED SCHOOL YO!

... and all i got were two letters in front of my name, and a huge debt.



[i dono how in the flying f*ck i managed to do it, but i spent close to RM2k on my graduation shopping spree within 24 hours]

in a deeper pit that is called DEBT again...

on another note, i got myself a sexy tan (from my island paradise holiday just this past weekend)... yums! HAHA...

okay, dr joshyboi signing off now. brb. shopping can be exhausting... :)

11 comments:

J said...

Congratulations!!!

TZ said...

Congratulation dude~
Which Island are you going for your vacation? Penang?

Vincent~ said...

hey, congratz!!!!! hoping will b able to b in ur shoes in the nxt 4 years~ woots!

Robinn T said...

omgee already??!!! Ditto to vin, but mine's the next 5 years. T.T alright, here comes your hellish life and 30 on call hours!

tuls said...

dr joshyboi!! wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

the viennamese said...

Hey doctor! Congratsssss!!!! But how could you go shopping without me?? I'm sad now.
:_ _ (

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

savante said...

Finally! Welcome to the club! :)

Tom said...

Congrats! I have less than a year before I graduate from my course.

Hehehe

SynchingZincInc said...

Grats again. Blimey, I just got to know you're THE quoteunkuote :P

Chaz Zye

thompsonboy said...

congrats. soon you will be earning obscene monies.