Saturday, September 09, 2006

Love is...

I have always portrayed the image of a 'playa'. Someone who prefers to flirt around and date casually. Not wanting to be bogged down with the messiness and complexity. Why trouble oneself???

Like someone said before, Love is just something people say to each other to get laid. And in the end, everybody gets hurt.

Truth is, I am a diehard romantic deep down.

ButI am was chronically overprotective of my heart. Having a rather perplexing dating history, you can't blame me, really! With the last heartbreak few months ago, I really wanted to give up.

That is, until my boyfriend came into my life. Swooning me and sweeping me off my feet, lyk completely. Making me wanna surrender me all... Lyk nothing's too much, too dear to give.



Although this may be hard and scares me so,

A life with you scares me more...


You've been waiting so long
I'm here to answer your call
I know that I shouldn't have had you waiting at all
I've been so busy, but I've been thinking about what I wanna do with you


When there's just you and me, just us two... I feel like there's no one else around.





Love is...


Love is... what I share with him. ;P

12 comments:

joey said...

awww, so very sweet, lyk totally. =P

famezgay said...

huh i never know u are a "playa" eh!

Anyway gosh this is truly one sweet post eh! :)

savante said...

Wah. Lyk I am swooning reading this too.

Harvey said...

woot....that's lyk sooo sweeet.... *giggles

MrBunnyBan said...

Yeah. Lyk, whoa. :)

Derek said...

Lyk, why are u using lyk? ;P

I am happy for you two as well. May you guys be together always ...

Elliot T. McBeal said...

Aaaaw... I love my boyfriend too... though I don't have one...

hrugaar said...

And here was I thinking playa meant a sandy beach, heh.

Anonymous said...

L'elisir of life
Le cyanide that kills

but also

la spices that flavors life...

be wise and good luck GGB :)

joshua said...

"lyk" is sooo cute what... or rather I am just trying too hard

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww... I know how it feels. Believe me, I'm in love too! =P T totally swept me off my feet and right down to this very moment, I cannot believe how awesome he is. Totally! =)

hcpen said...

awwww...this post is overflowing with sweetness...so nice...best of luck in the future with ur bf:)