Somehow this is the best sunset shot of the CBD that what my few skills in photography can produce!
My supervisor's off to some medical education conference thingy... and I effectively got 2 days off this week! [with implied permission]
So what does a crazeehhh boy like moi do with so much free time???
I am notorious for my psycho-impulsive behaviour! Just do it! Guess nobody is ever surprised with all the mad things I do. E.g. I can just drive all the way Penang/KL-Ipoh just for a dimsum breakfast...
(So after completing all the backlogged work...) I just...
WENT TO SINGAPORE FOR A RUN! randomly... with a few other cuckoo friends!
It's pretty amazing what we accomplished within the 20 hours we were there!
1. Customary sightseeing at all the new fab places! [haven't been back for 7 months yo!]
Marina Bay Sands & the Helix Bridge @sunset, view from the Youth Olympic Park
2. Pilgrimage to shop @ Orchard Road...
3. Sportsgear upgrade @Queensway! [Wayyy cheaper than any bargain place in Malaysia!]
Everything's cheaper here! and yes, i do love running! The tee was meant as a joke!
And dudesss... how AWESOME are FBT shorts!!!
4. Makan at all random places! [so much nostalgia!]
5. Behave all avant garde and artsy @ Haji Lane
6. Did the Henderson Wave Track Run ... Harbourfront - Marang Trail - Mount Faber - Henderson Wave - Forest Trail - Alexandra Arch - Hort Part - Kent Ridge Park = effectively 4 National Parks! +/- 15KM???
Totally the highlight of the trip... we were literally running above Singapore (cos the Henderson Wave's like a suspension bridge lah!) SYIOK GILERRR!!!
7. Went hunting for some awesome possum hiddensecretbakery @ Kandahar Street!
If I had the means, I'd hop over to the Lion City to run every weekend! The new trails set up sound like soooo fun (if they are as good as the one we just conquered)...
For once, for once... this brash trip is actually a healthy one! Now I am back... and broke! :(
in love with my new asics kicks!
*maybe because I also got the number of the cute cashier @the store!