Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Anyeong Hasaeyo!

So... I was in Seoul, South Korea (Don't get why the locals insist on dropping the "South" when referring to their own country... NOT YET REUNITED YET LA, HELLO!!!) for a week last month. I was AHEM AHEM representing our beloved soon-to-be 50-years old country in a competition...
Hmm... just look at the portion of pics I am posting along, below la OK?

Seoul is really nice... BUT 90% OF THEIR SUBWAYS HAVE NO ESCALATORS... @^$*$%^*@! Fabulous me had to slug my heavy heavy luggage up and down flight after flight of granite staircases. So unglam OK?

My main problem was... MOST OF THE SIGNS IN RESTAURANTS AND ESTABLISHMENTS... ARE ALL IN KOREAN!!!

You can only see English in the airport and govt offices... more or less absent elsewhere!


Quite nice public toilet...

Please queue here... to use the urinals!!! =)

There are statues of over-bulky muscular men on the roads...

As well as of men wrestling each other in public...

No comments: