Saturday, February 16, 2008

Whoa!

Finally, my 2nd year finals (except that it wasn't held at the end of the academic year) are over and done with! I hope I did well enough to survive thru med school. [Results next week!]

Having to sit for a clinical examination paper (2 consecutive days) just tells me I am this much closer to really be on the job soon.

Anyways, shan't bore you peeps with my boring-ness. I have been doing nothing but SLEEP and EAT and surf the NET (press 'repeat')

I found this cool guy singing on youtube. Nick Pitera.

Just watch and listen to him. OMGawd... so geng! Not perfect but whoa.

Doesn't hurt that he is kinda cute. ;P

[Tim, don't start the t***k comment again pls!]

*Try listening to HIM, without looking at the screen... then you will understand what I mean with his WHOA! factor.





Bleeding Love




A Whole New World from Disney's Aladdin






Part of Your World from Disney's The Little Mermaid




One Sweet Day, originally by Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men

6 comments:

drownedglass said...

Nick PITERA?

Does SKII milk him for his essence to make their miracle water?

:P

drownedglass said...

P/S: Is it just the vids you chose or does he really have a preference for female songs?

Unknown said...

haha =p
welcome back josh~ =p oo nick's not bad~ =p haha

cya around ^^

Little Dove said...

Pitera for SKII? That's a good one drownedglass. lol

I remember Nick from "Give us your voice" contest. Too bad he didn't win. It was won by Jennifer C. Here's her video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uL98qTCFl4

Nick should do voice animation for Pixar or Dreamworks!

Medie007 said...

that guy's GOOD. i mean seriously GOOD! hehe

ooo and good tat u finished ur test. let's hangout! YAY!

savante said...

Only 2nd year! Why so lama! When am I gonna torture you as a houseman? :P