Friday, October 31, 2008

Another Party Ending

Oh boy! 2 birthday parties tonight itself... Is it just my social circle or is this the fertile season for Gen-Y parents? I am like, celebrating a friend's birthday, almost every other day. Scrap that! Make that every other meal of the day!

"Darling, you know it's a fantabulous cocktail if you can't taste the booze!"


Fun. Joyful. Lotsa laughters. Quirky food choices!!! (the anterior 2/3rds of my tongue is still sensationally NUMB)

"b is for binge, p is for purge!"

Mindless chatter about the neighbourhood clown and loser-ish desperado and devilish schemes about a certain social destruction dominate the air. Discussing future plans isn't really a fun idea, is it? Less stress, and another pinch of suave seems to do to the trick.

And that's why I get invited to the best parties.

Truthfully, we're generally nice, in the most layman definition of the word. There's totally nothing boring about me and my friends, and the more I tell you about us, the more you'll be dying to know. But whatever!

Kinda exhausting though, considering one had a long day of classes, which involves inducing the gag reflex in patients and hitting their jaws with a hammer. LOL it's just another manic school day in my diary.

I have just been lazing around (attempted to) since we finished the Runway Show a few days back. Much deserved rest, I tell you. Thank goodness we reached our fiscal profit target (actually, we EXCEEDED it! Yippee aye yay!!!) I still can't believe I co-organised such a bombastic event... Had tonnes of fun meeting and working with new people <- side effects!

Probably it's just me, but I so totally don't dig how the so-called hotties receive such labels anyway? Hmm, guess there's only one hunkadory hottie in my eyes! *wink wink*

The stormy weather's kinda settled down this week around the Valley. But tumultous times lie ahead around town. An epic of this nature requires an observant, quick-witted scribe, and somebody around here has an impeccable eye for the most outrageous details. So I am just sitting back as the past unravels and dirty linen unrolls, because nasty juicy news don't stay hidden, and whatever we don't know, someone will invent elaborately.

MORE SOON... So long!

P.S. Bonne anniversaire to the birthday darlings of mine! *mucho love*


Joke of the day:
How does a brain cell of a dumb blonde die/apoptosize?

Answer: ALONE!

9 comments:

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Oh My! How many darlings do you have?

Anonymous said...

added u in my link lolx.

savante said...

Well birthdays in fall are common :) After all spring's the time for love.

Rae P said...

hey you XD

am so loving the nasi lemak with curry chee cheong fun. looks very delicious indeed.

whenever you're in jakarta again, i wanna irder @ pesan one ok XD

joshua said...

MPDS (sorry, ur nick is way too long lol), well, I won't care about anyone's bday unless they are dear to me right?

prince nepths, thankew berry much!

paul, awww... won't u be one to know that huh?

raeshad, thanks for the comment! and reading thru my old posts. are u from jakarta? i doubt i can pack such a meal over, but maybe the nasi lemak on airasia will do?

JC said...

I am assuming that this is your personal blog. Anyways, thanks for commenting.

I was not really that EMO today though, but okay la, I am still fine, at least I am still sane and know what I am doing now.

Thanks for the suggestion but I am still having sore throat, chocolate might make it worst. But yes, I love chocolate. I think I should buy those bitter one to chew one day.

AJ v2 said...

hey~

thanks for visiting my blog ya

btw, how do i follow ur blog??

Rae P said...

am not from or in jakarta la :D

anyhoo, dont want the airasia nasi lemak. i want the curried chee cheong fun and nasi lemak mix.... i insist XD

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

well good for u then that u njoyed urself...;p

carbs carbs carbs..hoho..;p