Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's Almost December?

I miss writing. My quirky musings.

Somehow life just got to me. Taking me away from things I enjoy. Ah more than you can imagine.

No time for a good book. No time to chat wholeheartedly on MSN even.

Routine messed me up. :(

On another note, I fell in love. With Anaesthesia. Maybe cos I am good at it. *cough cough*

It's now hiked up high on the list of possible career paths. Poking people for a living. Putting them to sleep. Like a magician. LOL

Meanwhile, Radiology? *pukes* I'd rather be a Public Health Consultant (inside med condescending joke)

Panic attack!

2 months to my last ever written exams in medical school. (and everybody knows I am a last minute rush kinda guy, a con i greatly lament myself)

3 months to a change in hospitals.

8 months to exit vivas.

10 months to entering the public health service. And paying income tax.

*groans*

Spent considerable amount of time with Mummy Dearest and the extended family. Nothing breaks the blood that binds (as dysfunctional as we are!) The comforts of home cooked food and impeccable home laundry service :D


Been partying a lot too. Done a little bit of everything. A little bit of everywhere. With a bit of everyone. Can't say my heart's always there. :( In a way, it could be my guise, in denial of the madness surrounding me. Lying to self, much?

Half of my heart's got a grip on this situation. Half of my heart takes time.

Probably time to pick up the pace and proceed with gusto?

But maybe maybe, I am being brought down by my new dependence.

A narcotic. HAHAHAHA! (shitez!)

They're probably to blame I can't decide on the new guys in my life.


4 comments:

Medie007 said...

ure graduating earlier than me!

T.T my finals in 3 months. *noooooooo!!!!!*

joshy said...

no sweetie. you are graduating at least 3 months earlier than me. i am graduating in 8 months +/- ...

savante said...

Time for work finally :) You'll still have plenty of time to think about what specialty you'd like.

Gratitude said...

Spending considerable amount of time Fb-ing too huh?!
+Ant+