Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I Crave

I was craving for some 'traditional' English afternoon high tea.

So he took the day off to accompany me.

Ah, how hilarious it is that we are always dressed the opposite way. One being overdressed and the other too laidback casual. A crime we perpetually repeat, how silly! Four dates and counting.

Chamomile tea for us today?

The way he stares into my eyes; with a vengeance to uncover what's beneath my skin.

Or is it lust?

Or is it romance?

Three dates on three consecutive days.

The scones can wait.

There is a certain physical and intellectual attraction; a long-sought rarity. For someone to appreciate the same things I do in life. The little things. The finer things. The little details that lead to a world of colours.

The quiche and pie can wait.

And as I listed out all the things I am looking forward to later this year, he said, "Can I be there with you?"

I'll have that with vanilla ice-cream, thank you!

As we drove off (into the ubiquitious metropolitan jam) in his yuppie car, the audio system started playing. A soothing bossa nova voice singing,

"I love you, I love you, I love you"

Oh! That lingering aftertaste of blackberries and java!

And then, his fingers crept into the spaces between mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... so romantic. Envy...

3 dates in 3 consecutive days? Wow!

savante said...

I only read about his fingers creeping into your spaces hahaha

Anonymous said...

裸聊网 , 裸聊网站 , 韩国裸聊视频 , 韩国女主播聊天室 , 裸聊视频 , 不用下载的裸聊视频 , 午夜聊天室 , 人人开放激情聊天室 , 开放视频聊天室 , 裸聊网站