Sunday, December 02, 2007

F.Y.I.

I am feeling groggy.

LOL. Ever wondered how to get a hangover without even drinking alcohol?

Try falling unconscious on the bed, unresponsive to attempts to 'resuscitate' at 9.30 p.m. and rising at 4.30 a.m.

Oh my, my innate clock is going haywire, I know?

Anyways, I digress. (Gosh, I am developing a habit of this!)

I have not been blogging much as of late, (although I was really planning to revive the regular posting schedule as per prior), *cough cough* I am just really a failure at meeting deadlines, more so if they're self-inflicted.

Writers' block, or bloggers' block, in this case, stinks more than a block of rotten cheese.


Therefore... I am inviting YOU, my lovely, huggable, snog-worthy readers to be my Muses; to shower me with inspirations.

Each person is entitled to ONE question about ME, MYSELF, AND I...


Just leave it short, simple and sweet in the comments section, alrighty?

I will attempt to answer questions in the 'most interesting way' on the blog, provided it does not divulge too much of my personal life, or a trap to make me say something controversial that will see me locked up in 'the local neighbourhood gaol', for longer than forever....

That being said... HAPPY GREAT MALAYSIAN SALE QUARTER 4 2007!!!

Dots. The follow-up to this post (being the answers to the questions asked) will be up within the week... =P

10 comments:

Medie007 said...

aiyoyo.. so pity no questions yet... then me shall drown you with disturbing thoughts.

write the pathogenesis of yourself turning groggy. (30)

rest of the questions will be showen after u answered that. LMAO

joshua said...

like dude, I will answer all questions IN ONE POST (if there are any at all!) haha

I think Interleukin-13 is involved in the pathogenesis of me turning groggy LOL

Anymore queries?

Medie007 said...

like dude, it's an essay question lar... u need to explain all the steps or watever stuff how those interleukin13 are making u groggy... didn't u see it's a 30 marks question?

next one:
describe how you will overcome the implications should you were self-diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis. (30)

LMAO... i know, it's a bit ridiculous, but hey, innit fun?!

all the best in ur exams tho! wat, 7 days?

joshua said...

bong my dearie... u need psychiatric help!!!

those aren't even real medical theory questions...

I will ensure that I adhere fully to the management plans!

joshua said...

Also, exams in 10 days. and I won't trust myself just yet to diagnose myself...

William said...

Sounds bad. Stress. Stress. Stress.

The Year End Sale kinda sucks this year...

Hope you normalize soon.

Medie007 said...

wakakka... i know they're not. i've gone haywire a bit. chill out! dun get stressed up! LOL

Ryan said...

My question: Now that Chad Michael Murray is no longer famous/in the news, let him go biatch! Let me have a piece of him next!

Wait, that's not really a question...

savante said...

Waking up at 4?!!??! You haven't even started oncalls yet. Go to sleep!

Anonymous said...

(trick) question: what is the kinkiest sex you'll agree to?

besides the one involving the standing lamp, laundry basket, queen-sized bed, table clock, and a skimpy underwear together with bunny ears :P

and no, not the one involving ear or nose too!

ps - oops. shudn't hv say it out loud haha :P