Sunday, March 30, 2008

Calcium and Lactose

There is nothing more grim than the prospects of returning back to the routine of classes and lectures after a short yet sorta-fulfilling holiday period. And me and some friends set out for a sorta delusional final escape to rejuvenate ourselves in view of the inevitable Monday.

Sure is a wonderful-tasting milk at a wonderful price.

I do! I do! Totally revived my love for dairy! Hehe



My BBQ Chicken Sandwich (appears to be Gardenia bread huh?), Iced Mocha and fanciful company.


I love this deer at our table.

A homemade national flag. How patriotic huh.

The gallery on the wall.

Fact? or faux pas?


Playing naughty scrabble!

2 comments:

Little Prince said...

i don't like milk.
i sued dumex when i was a baby,
cuz there was a lizard in my milk!
and i can't take it since.
T_T

savante said...

Milk. ONly one sort I like and it ain't from cows.