Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Only In Malaysia


How cute right? I never knew the local hospital functions as the SPCA as well? lol

How truly-uniquely Malaysian!

I just had the craziest exams ever... (I must say that the presence of external examiners there truly elevated the stress levels, aihhh all in the name of Quality Assurance)

Tomorrow's the last day and thereafter I shall be a free man! For 7 weeks or so...

And I need to figure out how to spend the time fantabulously... I can't afford to go on holiday for 7 weeks! Any other suggestions?

Probably I should tweak this blog a little bit huh? But I am such a noob la at techy stuff. Anyone wanna help joshy out?


Alrighty.

Have a cheerful and productive week ahead! (or whatever's left of it!)

16 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

7 weeks? Now i remember why i missed those times when I was at Uni.

+Ant+

Ganymede said...

Holy crap! People do that?!

Sam said...

Depends on what Joshy needs. :P

JD Cole said...

i dunno ppl dump cats at hosp??

better cats than baby XD

Nicholas Rashidee said...

dilarang membuang kucing di kuching

kikiki.. gambateh~! ^^

Little Dove said...

Which hospital is that? Haha

All the best for ur last paper!

Anonymous said...

all the best for your paper and happy holiday!
i just renter my new sems...
hoho..

Mr.D said...

Explore the unexplored! There are so many nooks and corners yet to visit in your town i am sure.

Medie007 said...

lucky bugger.

u shall go jamming or balancing... i think more exciting with pumping. :P

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

i never see that kind of signage b4 in malaysia LOL that's so funny ^_^

Anonymous said...

hmmm just wondering why would people dump cats in a hospital...

if i have that time, i will head to the beach with my backpack, books.. and be a beachbum for a week or two. oh wait, 7 wks? -- wow that long..

Anonymous said...

Times is having its Warehouse Book Clearance. For more info, go to my blog.

Twilight Man said...

In old days, I thought people dumped unwanted babies at hospitals and convents. After cats, what is next?

foongpc said...

Haha! First time see a signboard like that! Since when do people dump cats in hospital?

savante said...

External examiners are super nice :)

And tossing cats is common :P

Glog said...

Malaysia can knight a Bollywood star, Malaysia can make weird signs, heck, it's Malaysia boleh!