Monday, August 03, 2009

3 Years

It has been an adventure huh?

Look how far we've come. Through all the trials and tribulations.

We've survived and became stronger.

When all around us fell apart, we stuck together.



The little things you do. The sweetest things you say. The silliest smile you make.

Everything just sweeps me off my feet. Again and again.

Nothing makes me happier than just being next to you, hubby. And I know we have a lifetime to share. ;)


Thank you for loving me for me along with all my drama-mama moments. *kesian...*


I love you dear. You complete me.


8 comments:

nase said...

Awww schweeet! hugz! I still prefer the original version by Etta James and the one by Cyndi Lauper. Anyway am so happy for you, my young padawan, hehehe!

Medie007 said...

yo bro! and to say you been to heaven downsouth. congrats! may it be long lasting! *hugs*

V said...

so, when will you be available to gossip abt it? ;P

Unknown said...

ahaha =) congrats~~

i agree wit nase~ i def prefer etta or cyndi, no doubt B did a good job. =)

ANd yah! =p all the best for the years to come

Barong said...

:) am terribly happy for the both of you!

RcKs said...

Well, it's cool to know you're blissful.

Anyway, was combing through my old blog entries and saw your comment. So, just popping by to say hi.

RcKs said...

Tagging in pediatrics currently.

I hate peds.

savante said...

Awwww! Time to have a lil celebration!