Sunday, September 06, 2009

Guess This Makes Me Sound Like a Girl



I have always thought of 'The Notebook' as one of the perfect love stories. Maybe, not total perfection, come one, which real romance is? But it shines through the flaws and perils of the relationship.

To show a love that is strong and never wavers. Something that is lasting. Something pure and eternal, so to speak?

And right before I head off to do MORE wardwork, yes, on a Sunday! *grunts* I shall just make a note of my favourite quotes from The Notebook.

Ah refer to the title of this blog and thou shall see the light!


Maybe I am too much of a drama queen but ohsoironic that these lines are somewhat synonymous to what I wanna say, or are rather applicable to my own love story?

LOL I know, pardon my overdose of mushiness. Oh well, just woke up missing The Hubby superduperuber much la okeh!



"So it's not gonna be easy.
It's going to be really hard;
We're gonna have to work at this everyday,

but I want to do that because I want you.

I want all of you, forever, everyday.

You and me... everyday. "



"Do you think our love can make miracles? I think our love can do anything we want it to."

I love you.

3 comments:

Medie007 said...

awww
*hugs*

savante said...

Call him. Write him. Message him. The world's getting smaller. Be thankful for that :)

Janvier said...

We still cannot picture the poster fler as Ryan Gosling!