Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Bare




Kinda like this song! Seems like a highly rated musical on tour in the US of A!

"A baseball bat? There's one in my pants."

Dysfunctional teenage gay relationships - ah reminiscent of every fag's highschool/college days huh?

Hmm the colourful memories!

"... and know why we whisper in hallways. I'll be with you always..."


On a sidenote, I think the hospital I am in, is starting to get steamier than Seattle Grace Mercy West (aka the one in Grey's Anatomy)!!! Lotsa nasty things happening! *like any surprise there?*

Okay, and please please pleaaasseee pray for my survival through the hell of a rollercoaster ride that is my finals! [2 down, 2 to go!]

And then, Chinese New Year, Cuti-cuti South East Asia, Emergency Medicine block, publish my our research paper! and summer in UK!!! Wheee!!!




Here's another one, a studio recording version (better vocals, obviously) and Matt Doyle is playing Eric van der Woodsen's (now-ex)BF on Gossip Girl, methinks! Coolness

No comments: