Thursday, January 21, 2010

Postcard from The Ex*

NAMASTE!

Voila! This is what I found in the mailbox today!

What a pleasant surprise!


Yes, he is on another of his "I am gonna make the world a better place!" mission trips again! He's on a roll!

BTW is it normal for one's BF and the Ex to be "friends on facebook" and actually talk more to each other than to me at the dinnertable? Just outta curiosity. LOL


*Guess it's probably time to give him an proper nickname?

*THIS IS POST 201!!! Wow...

6 comments:

Pluboy2 said...

i will tell the answer when i know it...

Medie007 said...

pleasant surprise. lol.

Medie007 said...

pleasant surprise. lol.

simonlover said...

Hahahaha..I think i hv to agree with Takashi too.. =)

Ed said...

OMFGG! I dunno J...this is not my area of expertise. ask me whatever matters related to penis! :P

Glog said...

Hmmm.... no... but I miss you...