Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello Mr. Oncologist!

Haha just found out you read my blog too! [Not that I am a regular one at that!] What a surprise, nonetheless!

Ah well guess I have one less person to bitch about here. LOL just kidding. I think you are nice.

Take this photo as a welcoming gift to you.

3.5kg MALT mass with peritoneal adhesions.


Like we discussed the other night, some people can be likened to malignancy; pure sinister sometimes hiding in deepest crevices that they think they will not be discovered.

But hell yeah we can (OKAY, primarily your job); we hunt, we locate. We excise and incinerate!

Oops sorrry! The photo got me too enthralled; I can still recall the whole procedure. Skin-to-skin: 18 minutes. How the tumour felt in my gloved hands. Lumpy-bumpy, humpty-dumpty.

And likewise, the good shall emerge victorious. Maybe not me. But definitely not the vile.

3 comments:

Medie007 said...

*ahem*

scandalllllous... :P

Mr.D said...

snip it in the bud!

haha juz don't care bout people like that. :)

nase said...

With wisdom, knowledge and skills, we shall overcome. :-)