Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Confess My Sins

Forgive me Lord. For I have misbehaved.

I think I have a crush on my Orthopaedics lecturer.

Being part of his ward team for 3 weeks is... ah heaven! I admit that I been practically stalking him around in the operation theatre, clinic, wards, office blablabla (with a few fangirls).

To learn from his expertise lo, why else? ;)

Oh btw, he is rather young. Leonardo Dicaprio-ish hair. Killer sepet eyes.

This one can pass as his half-brother, maybe!


Just a few days ago, we had this super duper mega over-the-top b*tchy difficult patient who came in with olecranon bursitis due to playing too much badminton (yeah right).

OMG this uncle damn the WTF (pardon my interesting-reference-to-a-KL-Motor-Vehicle-Number-Plate), being cocky and complaining about the whole public health sector (yes it's kinda flawed but we work around the bumps right?)!!!

The whole team ie. nurses-medstudents (ME!)-interns-registrars also cannot stand and rolled eyes at each other and I swear this houseman (namesake of the Head of the Commonwealth) gestured for us to slap this uncle's face!
And yes, he was very rude to Cute-Ortho-Lecturer as well. KNNCCB! But ahhh, Cute-Ortho-Lecturer spoke to him very patiently and appeased him by just poking a needle into his elbow. I was WOW-ed! Everybody left happy (okay, maybe we still b*tched about this case). THE END.


Respectful. Caring. Gregarious. Patient. Non-drama. Fantabulous teacher!

Nice package indeed.

We're even 'friends' on Facebook!

Too bad he is married... to a woman. And yes, I think the wife's pretty hawt.

DAMN.


But aaahhh... I love Orthopaedics now. No, I do not have any indecent ideations OKEH!

This isn't half as bad as the cases I see in the wards. Ouch!

6 comments:

Janvier said...

Are you guys allowed to take photos or was this shot takken surreptitiously?

And surely Ortho lecturer is waaaaay older than photo of boy you put up :)

Bernard said...

Ewww, I LOVE the last shot!

deeperanddeeper said...

*puke*

Anonymous said...

i suspect u must be cursing that patient coz ur ortho only poke the 'needle' at him not u :P

Little Prince said...

i woke up cuz i was hungry.

... i think after that picture... i will be starving asleep. PLEASE HAVE WARNINGS!

Little Dove said...

I thought a private university would have more elderly and retired doctors as lecturers. Hehe. I think we can all learn from Cute-Ortho-Lecturer on managing an irate patient. ^_^