Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Paper Heart

Please just don't play with me
My paper heart will bleed
This wait for destiny won't do
Be with me please, I beseech you
Simple things, that make you run away
Catch you if I can

Tears fall, down your face
The bitter taste, is killing
Something that I know
Life is, easiest when I am around you.

So bottle up the past ,
And throw it out to sea,
Watch it drift away, as life brightens
Time has passed
The seasons go
Waiting, day to day it goes through

My lips, are sealed for others
My tongue is,
Tied to, a dream of being with you
To settle for less, is not what I desire

Summer time, the nights they are so long
The leaves fall down, and so do I into your arms
Where I belong, for longer than forever
Winter nights
My bedside is cold, whenever you are gone
And spring blossoms you to me

Please just don't doubt me
My paper heart will bleed
Only a life with you will do
Stay with me please, I plead you
Simple things, that make you run away
Catch you if I can
Never will I let you go...

5 comments:

savante said...

Hope this message goes to the one intended, man :)

Pluboy2 said...

oh.

Anonymous said...

i guess he will read it n understand wat u mean here! :) good luck!

Anonymous said...

*sob sob

Waaaa~~~

pakcik said...

oh...dont know what to say...