Thursday, November 16, 2006

Top 10 Reasons I Hate "The Moron"

From this post onwards, everytime I refer to my housemate, I shall use The Moron...


1. He pisses ON the toilet seat (and doesn't clean it afterwards!)


2. He refuses to clear the hair (obviously HIS hair cos I am NOT balding!) clogging the bathroom drain. He continues to use the bathroom, obliviously!


3. When the rubbish bin is full, he just takes another plastic bag and fills his rubbish into the new bag then places it RIGHT NEXT to the overflowing bin. CAN'T YOU JUST BLARDY THROW IT OUTSIDE???


4. He never places the cooking utensils, pots and pans he uses back into the cabinets. JUST LEAVE IT TO DRY BY THE SINK AND EXPECTS THEM TO MAGICALLY WALK INTO THE CABINETS!


5. When I wake up late, he will go "You should wake up earlier! You should get ready earlier!" I am like, WTF! I suka lah when I wanna wake up or if I wanna skip classes [note: still attending everything]

btw, HE BLOODY OCCUPIES THE BATHROOM FOR 1 HOUR EVERYTIME HE GOES IN!!! (and only leaving me 30 min b4 lectures. WTF he doing inside I dono!) FYI, you still are a minger, regardless of how you groom yourself ok!


6. When I wake up early, he will go "Wah, wake up early ah? What happened to you ah?" *toot* WHO THE HECK YOU THINK YOU ARE? MY GRANDMOTHER AH?


7. He EXPECTS ME to call the landlady (cos he apparently cannot communicate in Cantonese) , pay bills, get the net connection, fix anything that goes WRONG in the house blablabla... though he is the MAIN TENANT!


8. He always talks about wanting to clean the house cos it's getting dirty. BUT NEVER EVER DOES IT!!! In the end, poor little Joshy has to do it!!! (OMG I am amazed at his high tolerance level of cleanliness!!!)


9. Last weekend, I sensed some odd smell in the kitchen. THERE WERE ROTTING ONIONS ON THE REFRIGERATOR!!! I told him about it and guess what? He smelled it too, but just ignored the odour.



10. THIS EFFING IDIOT JUST ENTERS MY ROOM AND GOES THROUGH MY COMPUTER, SEARCHING FOR STUFF (with the excuse that the internet's not working) WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! WHEN I AM NOT HOME...


My blood is boiling.




p.s. Oh yeah, he has bad colour sense too. Horrible matching fashion sense.


MINGING SUPREME HE IS...

20 comments:

Kihu said...

set password to ur comp next time.. btw.. MOVE OUT!

Ryan said...

"MINGING SUPREME"

Let's make that a new Pizza Hut set!

Pluboy2 said...

yeah set password..

heh.. yeah move out la.. u dun need a roommie like him..

yw[2k] said...

What if he across this site from your bookmarked pages? :O

ikanbilis said...

geez. is there any way to abolish/vanquish him? you MUST get rid of him before he finds out even more about you, and also spreading it out. its no good! KICK HIM OUT!! aitelyu!!

Apollo n Hermes said...

oh... just kick his ass and tell him what his problem, if still continue the same then kick him out.

Ganymede said...

You poor thing...

*shivers with the thought of people looking through my com

savante said...

Searches for stuff in your computer?!?!? I would kill him!

Elliot T. McBeal said...

Oooo housemate from hell... I had a similar minger once back in my university days...

Anonymous said...

What's a "minger"?

Anonymous said...

"he apparently cannot communicate in chinese"

wa

lao

eh.

i thought he say he dowan ppl calling him banana wan.

heh.

Harvey said...

Hmmm... only u two in a house? You might wanna consider finding another place, with his high tolerance of dirtiness and all.

Shake Trees said...

easy to move in but troublesome to move out. no harm knowing more wat. doing some work is like exercise dude. training ur patience too. dealing with landlords, bills n cleaning is a gud thing. sure ur a gud guy now taking care of things n a better future bf. Lelong lelong... :P

uhmm abt ur computer hor, can u lock ur door? if not, then remove a cable from ur pc.

if u wana move out, can't guarantee no more of such ppl at the other end. more ppl, more prob.

drownedglass said...

Gosh. Housemate from hell, huh? Move him out!

Sam said...

I would have already given him a tight slap.

ikanbilis said...

dude, enuf said. either kick him off or you get out!

Anonymous said...

urgh,

life is beautiful without these people ay,

let's put some laxatives into his food in the fridge.

tell me the results

joshua said...

He is a blardy nightmare!!!

William said...

You haven't suffocated him with a pillow yet? Fantastic. If there's no contract, just leave him high and dry.

::airswift:: said...

i experienced this before. but i guess a nice slow talk between the two roomies can clear up the air.. maybe ur roomie is not as bad as what he seem to be.. :)