Friday, April 17, 2009

Dear Hubby!

Dear hubby

My darling hubby wubby

These words, in prose they lay

Drafted on the ELITE highway.


My friends gave us a label

We’re an “old married couple”

We’ve been together for so long

Complete with a bimbotic theme song.


Amazing how we’ve grown

Better together we’ve shown

How did I ever get so lucky?

To snatch a hunk beyond sexy!


Oh this is bliss

Sealed with a sloppy kiss

No I don’t hear a sound

And my feet flew off the ground.


Damn this is too much

How I long for your touch

Waking up to your smiling face

Us entwined in a warm embrace.


Aww shucks!

The distance between us sucks

But what we share can’t be shattered

Through greater storms we have weathered.


MSN, GTalk and Skype

We’ve hopped onto the bandwagon hype

Me overworked and whining away

Your company just brightens up my day.


Hearing your sexy voice so deep

Kissing a picture of you before I sleep

Guess I am silly that way

Seeing pink in shades of gray.


Love is not love which alters

When it alteration finds

Learning through our falters

Beautiful in its imperfections, our story shines.


I miss you, baby

Lotsa love from your hubby!

For longer than forever

This I vow yesterday, today and always.

10 comments:

nase said...

Awwww.......me reads with so much warmth and all fuzzed up inside, Joshy. Schweeeet!

mstpbound said...

this is the cutest. thing. ever.

V said...

now i feel romantic for no apparent reason! XD

Darren said...

awww......that's so sweet. very beautifully written!!!

Ryan said...

That's a fabulous poem! Congrats on your lasting love! Too bad I'm in the opposite circumstance!

Anonymous said...

so sweet....

savante said...

You have a theme song? I need to hear it! :P

Kenji said...

Gosh! You're making me blush haha! I feel that I shouldn't be intruding by reading this haha!

Life for Beginners said...

So sweet! And rhyming too, hehe.

aconfusedboy said...

paul: oh noooo you don't wanna hear it XD