Monday, April 13, 2009

Let's All Say YUMMM!!!

I love to eat. A lot.

I have been known to travel great distances in pursuit of amazing culinary experiences. And surviving countless crazy infuriating traffic jams. And the lack of carparks. And tolerating pissy waiters/managers/owners.

Yes, impossible is truly nothing. Hardly any obstacle can stay in my pursuit of filling the tummy silly.

And the past weekend has been nothing short of an elaborate dining adventure. =)


Hainanese Chicken Chop!
(some random kopitiam but oh-so-the best lah)
RM3.50

Sri Nirwana Maju BANANA LEAF RICE!
RM 5.00 (I think?)
Damn nostalgic... aww

Kensington Seremban's Seafood Platter
RM40.00
The prawns are OMG-amazing!

Kedai Makanan Seremban (whaaaaat a creative name eh?)
Original Recipe Roast Crabs 3KGs!
RM119.00

Wagyu Beef Cheeks (how luxurious!)
Housemate's Sous Chef BF
Free-of-Charge

Yes, I am behaving like I can't care less for my health. Yes, I think I am an obese fag. Yes, I need to find time to work out more and be able to seduce the hubby and perform kinky experiments in bed.

But surprisingly, I have been losing weight, without much effort since I moved here. =)

Ah blame it all on my erratic, lifeless, communist-inspired schedule. I am actually looking forward to weekends, for some sitdown study time.

I must be going mad.

17 comments:

Little Dove said...

Your mouth-watering pictures aroused my hunger pangs! I wanna go Seremban and yumm yumm... o(∩_∩)o

Medie007 said...

nice. genetic mutation in seremban. eat more lose more weight. hahaha

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Why are you showing me all these yummeh Malaysian food?@!!!! WHYYYY?!!!!

Twilight Man said...

I will migrate to State 9 since it's a Slimmer's Haven. Your Hainanese Chicken Chop is bloody cheap at RM3.50!!!!! Nice or not?

Sam said...

I made a mistake by coming here at night. Now I'm suffering, I want some Indian curry!!!

C'est la vie said...

seriously a bad idea to read this during midnight!!!! I'm craving for delicious food now!!!

TZ said...

hey i just came back from Seremban... i had my dinner there ... we went for Fish head noodles.

barong said...

walao you suck la i miss msian food can.

T-T

savante said...

So you're liking Seremban now? Hey why no curry leaf!

V said...

huh~

thank god by the time we read this, we just had our breakfast~ XD

Bernard said...

Question: Which part of Penang did you eat that seemingly delicious chicken chop?

.:: Ant ::. said...

Oh dear, that plate of crabs is even more expensive than the outlets in KL. That seafood platter made me drool. We are sooooo gonna pay you a visit! Gotta seek permission from that mushy couple 1st tho'. :P

+Ant+

Kenji said...

Ohhh noz... food made my eyes teary... I want malaysian food so bad!! T_T

Ohh haha sorry for the confusion the other day on facebook! It was quite embarrassing! I practically kick myself over the head a few times! ><

Life for Beginners said...

Why am I reading this at 12:03am in Kuching where I can't get any of this??? Argghh....

cYiD said...

lol...
living overseas does have its tolls...
like '...if u want delicious malaysia food, cook it urself!...'

i'm so gonna stuff myself senseless when i'm back this summer!
muahahahahaha...

mstpbound said...

ok...you have to keep on doing food posts seriously. that looks SOOOO good....nom nom nom... :D

Leon Koh said...

wooowwww those food!!!!!!