Saturday, April 04, 2009

I feel a tad dumber

... cos I just lost a wisdom tooth. As of 11.30am today.

I am talking funny. I can only consume cold and liquid food items. I can't have chocolate.

Ouch!


So I went shopping. =)


And cooked up a plan for a party tomorrow, before the onslaught of a new week befalls us. It's kinda my trademark to do such things on impulse.

Ah well, lotsa time to work through the details. And to take my mind of the the persistent pain where a tooth used to be.

Wish me luck!!! =P

9 comments:

V said...

wisdom tooth is which one?? ;P

TZ said...

Dude, don't worry ... you wisdom stared... only the tooth gone ... hehehe :p

BTW, are we invited to your party??? Blek!

Little Prince said...

O.O
OMG...

Anonymous said...

good luck! :)
do u always throw a party? hey cmon invite me next time...haha

Twilight Man said...

Strip poker party is fun! Wisdom tooth is useless coz most toothbrush may not reach it.

Medie007 said...

what happened to your wisdom tooth??

Sam said...

Well... one less wisdom tooth doesn't mean you become more dumber. It just means you become... more of a himbo. :P

Life for Beginners said...

Parties on impulse are just my kinda party... ;)

Have fun!!

Jason said...

pain pain..haha pitynya..