Sunday, November 23, 2008

I ate up Jalan Alor

Okay people! Pardon me for the lack of updates...

Been uber busy - partying, going shopping crazy, driving around blindly like mad, slacking in general.

*And I think I ate from (almost) all stalls spanning the whole length of Jalan Alor just last night! My gastric expandible volume astonishes me. There goes my moderation diet plan. =(

When all I should be doing (actually planned to), is to be a hermit and mug for the upcoming professional exams.

Allow me to digress.

I am proud of myself - I haven't used up this month's allowance. Yippee!

Alrighty, just to fill up this space... I am currently dressing up for yet another birthday party (do of the year? Maybe... a close second/third, after MINE)

Here's wishing everybody a good kickstart to the new week... No more Monday blues!


Lotsa love, joshy

7 comments:

AJ v2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ v2 said...

gosh!! ur life seem way fabulous than mine...*envy

savante said...

OMFG! Jelesnya I. But I'm pleased it's still Jalan alor.

nase said...

Hahaha! You literally swept the entire street of jalan Alor, eh. Hope you're still in the pink of health, dude!.

Alice said...

Major Cleansing Time!!!!

joshua said...

AJ, aww nahhh... I doubt I am living life the Kimora-style, not just yet.

Paul, Yup... Imagine if it was still Jalan Kejora? *faints* err I love Wong Ah Wah grilled foods.

Nase, Haha I feel the weight gain pressuring on my frail congenitally deformed knees already.

Leo, YEAH!!! Oh my, I guess I need to do spinning for like 7 hours this week!

ikanbilis said...

gosh is it Jalan Alor or Kejora? Alor sounds better though