Saturday, February 28, 2009

Goodbye KL!

So this is it. In exactly half an hour, I shall begin my drive down south to the town (city?) of Seremban, where I shall be, for the most parts, in the forthcoming 24 months.

YES, 2 YEARS!

This really is the lake right outside my street!

Moving is such a bitch!

Oh yeah, thanks to all you people who were kind enough to have 'parties' in view of this. My dreaded departure from KL.

Damn you people who are celebrating the good riddance of moi!

I joke. The last one ended just a few hours ago. A movie night, 'Changeling' supposedly, at S's place. But we ended up chatting like the gay bitches guys that we are and Wheeee... it developed into a Gossip Girl screening. Thanks B and JD, especially the gracious host, S! =)

On my drive back to Sierramas (in the wee hours of the morning), I had flashbacks of my time here. You know? Like that thing that happens right before you DIE! Haha

All the great beyond fabulous friendships I have formed here; in university, friends of friends who lessened that extra one degree of separation, blogger friends etc. You know who you are! *winks*

All the money I blew away at the malls! Just doing my part to generate the economy! Haha and on toll fare!!!

All the crazy things we have done and places we hung out (destroyed!)...

Most importantly, I met the love of my life in this city! *swoons*

And I bade farewell to the LDP! Sunway Pyramid! 1U! The Curve! Ikano! And the city lights!

I *heart* KL!

Haha but then again, we can save the drama, I will be back next weekend!

23 comments:

Twilight Man said...

So confusing. I thought you lived in Pg. Good Luck dude.

Little Prince said...

lols.
go visit the frog. he's so lonely there. LOLS!!!

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Looks like you enjoy the farewell party. I am glad for you.

Anonymous said...

You know we love you.

XOXO

Ameer Zachery said...

wah... we become neighbour already now... well... maybe not that close neightbour... hehehe....

Anonymous said...

yer now i emo liao :(

(don't forget me k. :/)

Anonymous said...

la~ KL is just an hour away~ hahaha sometimes to get to places you want within KL also more than an hour liao [if jam]... but you just can't do weekday stuffs with your friends no more... :(

when you read this, you'll be in Seremban liao, Welcome to S'ban... hahaha

Little Dove said...

Hope you settle in well at your new place. ^_^

Anonymous said...

KL is just one hour away, rite? Weekends will be, "Welcome back, Josh!" :)

Anonymous said...

Is Seremban your hometown? Why are you moving there again?

Kenji said...

Ohhh wow! All the best in your new place! But why ever did you move!? Job? Still, enjoy yourself!!

nase said...

Hope you will have a productive time in Seremban where I was as well soon after graduation! It's a nicce place, trust me and there's much to learn there. I wish to see you joining us soon in KL after this stint, eh, my young padawan! All the best, bear HUGZ!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Seremban. If you the nurses give you trouble, let me know... I'll gladly come over and spank them! :)

Glog said...

Yes...
Expecting to see you soon too...
It's just an hour away and now you can make Froggie's boring life much more interesting!

Unknown said...

you didn't mention ikea meh? you not miss your lunch there meh? LOL.. i'm so gonna get a slap from you. LOL..

see you soon darl. missing you already. tsk tsk~

savante said...

No worries. Seremban is bloody near. I used to drive back to KL almost every other day.

Queen B said...

awwwhhh...u can always drive back to KL if u're bored :)

all the best of luck~

Chris said...

U can alwaz come back to KL as Seremban is not very far from kl.

Anonymous said...

talk like u seremban is so far away..zzz

Leon Koh said...

that is a very beautiful picture of KL..

good luck to everythign you do :)

ikanbilis said...

honey, Prince of Wales Island is even further!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Ouuu I miss KL too.

Damn, I miss it a lot.

Chris said...

oH? No update?