Friday, January 28, 2011

hell hath no fury!

KANASAIIII!!!

Stupid stupid smelly pussy person woke me up at a godforsaken time (anything >1 hour prior to class is wayyyy too early for me to wake up!) TO ASK FOR THE TIME AND VENUE FOR CLASS! and then WANTED TO CHAT SOMEMORE!

"eh today got revision class ah?"

"huhhh uhhh huhhh... got i think." (still groggy from a long night!)

"where ah?" (bitch! our tiny campus has only one auditorium/big lecture theatre lah!)

"the LT lo. we got daily reminders on classes in the email and sms what."

*annoying giggles* "you notchet wake up ah?"

"i was planning to sleep till right before class." (oiii you disrupted my beauty sleep somemore can giggle giggle!)

"what class is it anyway? who's teaching?"

"Psychiatry. Dr. S"

"I think he's depressed. HAHAHA!" (yes she laughed!)

"Huhhhhh...."

"You don't think he look sad meh? Nehmind. Later I borrow book, use your library card can ah?"

BBEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Warraooo eh! Hang up on me lidatt summore!

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Walaooooeehhhh, damn kacau lah this person!


Who do you think you are eh, woman! Only talk to me when you don't need favours and then show me pissy face ALL THE TIME!

[p.s. addendum: there was once during our exam week, she was late for the long clinical case exam. her examiner was already there and was hunting for her. so i called to check on her. then she BEEPED before we finished the conversation. thennnnn jeng jeng jeng, she walked into the ward and gimme bitchfit face. WTF right!]

Now KACAU MY SLEEP! Somemore want to chit chat, talk cock and ask for this and that!

I have one thing to say to you! Read below:



So anyways, I went to class late but nehmind, the lecturer lagi LATER. Waste of time, should have slept in. HMPH!

Anyway, that kacau woman (cos i dont wanna use lagi vulgar words) didn't dare approach me cos apparently i had my death stare on the whole time (according to the faghags).

started off the day being pissed but all is good after i had AWESOME YU YUN FUN (fishball noodles) for lunch! And slept through the rain... Syok!


Now back to studying... BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Medie007 said...

sobs... iScare too...

joshua said...

why you scared bro? u know i love you long time!!! <3 btw I WANT KOLO ME LEHHH miss it tonnes tonnes tonnes!

TZ said...

sometime people couldn't finish the conversation properly... I hope she will not do this to her patient in the future half way talking... Disconnect or slam the door. Patient got kick out. :-p