Saturday, January 29, 2011

possible sexcapades?

let me get that for you? ;)


sometimes it's just surprising how out of the blue, one can get propositions for sex from the most unlikely people, at unlikely places at unlikely times.


so in the past week, I have had:

a senior (my gaydar malfunctioned when he's around) wanted to have 'camfun' with me on MSN. (whoa whoa whoa... hold on to your horses, cowboy!)

a (straight) junior 'fessed up that he's curious about sucking (my?) dick. *wink wink*

a pharmacist offered to give me the blowjob of my life! (seriously? i have had some awesome ones. hard to beat!)

a (straight) classmate wanted ME to give him a blowjob. (but I'm not into bears lah!)




LOL my best guess is it's cos of my new pair of pants - totally rocking it! :P my junk and all the goodies yang sewaktu dengannya. *shy face*



or was it my perpetually naughty-horndog facies going on, without me realising it?




do i look so easy?



.....




............





but honestly, i haven't taken up any offers lah. good boy here, kwai kwai stay @ home and study only. INCLUSIVE of weekends!

feeling totally like a reborn virgin. (YES, it's been thaaaaaattttttt longgggggg!)


boy, am i tempted or what!



so if and when it does happen, it will be...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A straight junior is curious about sucking your cock? Is he even straight? Hahaha!!! Doesn't sound like one to me.

And how do you managed to get so many blowjobs offer? You must be sending out some strong signals around.

savante said...

Why not give it a go? :)

Kenny Mah said...

Wow, sounds like the pheromones you are sending out are very strong, mate. I wonder if I passed you on the street, would one sniff induce me to molesting you? *bad thoughts, piaks, piaks*

:P

joshua said...

@calvin: I DONO!!! probably it's cos its the exam seasons around here, so everybody wants a quick tension release i guess! and i am not like the most closeted fag in town... booo!

@paul: not my cuppa teas! LOL

@kenny: i bet we have passed each other a coupla times and you've looked the other way. BOOO :( haha

AND I SERIOUSLY THINK IT'S MY NEW PAIR OF FLATTERING PANTS LAH!

J said...

LOVE the DnG ad picture!!!