Thursday, February 10, 2011

241: Song Meme


I should be studying (exams in 10 hours HAHA... but i am a major bum)... aihh Final Professional Exam already. how time flew by.

anyways, as another way to destress myself (mulut aje stress, tak rajin ulangkaji pun, been facebook/youtubing the whole day), I am gonna do this meme by (Lord) Calvin of Strictly Gay. [sounds so aristocrat-ish kan kan kan?)

1. What's your current favourite song?
Turning Tables (Adele, 21)


2. Name a song that makes you happy.
1234 (Feist, The Reminder)

3. Name a song that reminds you of someone.
A Moment Like This (Kelly Clarkson, American Idol): My 1st BF (awww, sob-moment now!)

4. Name a song that makes you cry.
Lovesong (Adele, 21 or the original The Cure version, Disintegration)

5. Name a song that makes you wanna dance to.
Who's That Chick (David Guetta feat. Rihanna, One More Love)

6. Name a song that no one would expect you to love.
Bukan Cinta Biasa (Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, E.M.A.S.)

7. Name a song that you used to love but now hate.
Parachute (Cheryl Cole, 3)

8. Name a song that you listen to when you’re sad.
Good Life (OneRepublic, Waking Up)

9. Name a song that you want to play at your funeral.
Who Am I (Casting Crowns, self-titled album)

10. Who is your current favourite solo artist?
Adele (too obvious? lol)



Such a beautiful song, with an awesome voice carrying it!

No idea why only so few people have heard of this Grammy winner? :(

p.s. oh yeah, I don't tag people for memes one la, cos well nobody reads this blog anyway HAHA!

Ciaoz peepz! And wish me luck for my survival through this exams keh! really OMGWTFBBQKNS-worthy! :S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you mean nobody reads this blog? I do. Hahahaha!!! I'm sure there are silent readers who just read but doesn't comment.

Adele has a good voice.

Medie007 said...

yeah... no idea who she was. :P

the viennamese said...

Of course people read this blog! Lols. But yeah, I've no idea who Adele is. :P