Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last Night

Does it make me a slut if I end up going home with a guy other than my date?

Whoopsie.

So yeah, yesterday I went on a 'date'... probably the first 'first date' I've been on, for like a year? Or something equally as long.

I had thought it was just a hangout session with a friend. But he called it a date. So it turned into a date. The full works. Me picking him up. With a gift (it was the day after his birthday). Went to a fancy overpriced restaurant. The usual gimmicks I guess.

Plus my trademark lame jokes!

Then everything at the mall was closing down and I was running out of ideas of what to say/do hence I drove him around the city and took a superduper long route back to his place. Halfway through, my celly rang. It was one of my faghags.

"Oiii where are you? What are you doing? I got a friend for you to meet!"

"I am on a date with someone. I am sending him home."

"Ditch him. This guy's way better. Money back guarantee!"

"Err... I will call you back?"

Later I dropped my date off. He didn't ask me to stay.

........

20 minutes later, I found myself queuing up at the entrance to Zouk.

"Josh, this is Erik. MY FIRST GAY FRIEND EVER!"

"Erik, this is Josh. He is also GAY! You're so his type!"

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!


Not long after, we were whizzed into the club. Somehow this girl has all access to tonnes of events and parties like this. Ah so we got in for free! Some uber VIP zone somemore.

Free booze. Good music. Great (looking) partying crowd = Perfect recipe to get the dancing moves on!

Boy, I must say Erik has pretty awesome groove and hot moves! :P

[Anyways, Erik = 23 year-old banker. Tall lanky, messy hair. Cute :) ]

As expected, with the amount of ethanol in our circulations, we started dancing together.

[Scene Censored!] But then, I had the lottery-worthy luck of being seen by a group of my medschool juniors.

Ah AWKWARD MOMENT!


All the cardio workout and body grinding ended with my faghag telling me:

"Josh, would you be a sweetie and send Erik home please? Both of you are in the same postcode anyways!"



I don't have to tell you guys what happened after right? :P

4 comments:

tuls said...

slut!! i can call you slut cos i was! hahahaah.. slut!!! hahahahaha... but nice one! thats what you call opportunistic preying! :)

joshua said...

as i told it to your face a while earlier, I WAS SLUTTED OUT BY MY FRIENDS!

but yeah Erik was wootz! :P

Kenny Mah said...

Nice... Opportunity knocks... and it's about grabbing it... by the balls, if need be. Ahem. ;)

ray brixton said...

u seemed so funky and open.. haha.. can teach me? lol..