Thursday, January 10, 2008

Here's the Deal

[The following article might offend but it's not LICGAS! I just need to vent this all out...]

*LICGAS = Like I Could Give A Sh*t
*WTF = What The Fark

You and I.

We are not friends. Was never, will never.

So leave me alone, will ya? Goodness, with your absurd superiority coolness complex (which I wonder where art from...), just baffles me. Please-lah, look at your own reflection first in the [insert some weird fetish element!] okay? Please, for the sake of the community!!!

WTF. With the amount of bullshite you can purge out in a single breath, you could fare better, seriously, like be a diver or something.

You have issues.

You and your type. Your gang of friends. Sad sad people. Crows that flocked to each other, in awe of the swans, and miraculously imagined themselves to be better than the swans. To be leaders of the pack.

Dream on, wankers! [For the lack of a better word...] You are with each other, by magnetism of NOT anything good thing, but simply because you are outcasts. [Yeah, Darwin's theory here...]

You belong in www.LAMECITY.com.AU (AU = Another Universe!) I think you ppl have some SOCIO-DYSMORPHIC PSYCHOGENIC PSITACCI-BRAIN DISORDER or something to that extent lah.

You know what people say of you wannabes? WARNING: BIOHAZARD!


Gawd, inside and out, you are foogleeeeee.

Don't get me wrong here. I am not judging you. I am merely EXCLUDING you and your kind, from my dimension of existence okay?

I know that I am not perfect. I have made many many many many many many many many many many mistakes and misjudgements, I admit. I have flaws. But to the very minimum, never do/did I bitch/slander people I don't know at all.

But damn, my reputation is more nasty colourful than a rainbow, huh?

I'd love to think I am one lucky bugger.

I have a great family, a wonderful BF The Amazing, beyond-the-definition-of-BESTEST friends who accept me for my idiosyncrasies and crankiness, a fairly good physical appearance *cough cough* and lotsa materialistic happiness to boot. Ahem ahem!

Here is where we draw the line.

_______________________________________________________

Buzz off! Don't bug me anymore. Don't even try to talk to me. Or I think I will have to defend myself, by doing inexplicable things.

You and etc need help.

Lastly, KNNCCBSK! (KANINEH CHAO CHEEBYE SNEH KOR!) or if you insist on English, GFYB (Go Fark Yourself, Biatch!)

Just do everyone a big favour, and stay outta my lyf oK? lyk, TQ!~!!!

When and if you ever do have descendants, I hope they have 5-alpha reductase deficiency!!!

2 comments:

Medie007 said...

cool down man... cool down. :P

savante said...

Now exactly has been bugging you? :O