Monday, January 14, 2008

It's You

I wake up every morning
And find you by my side
There's no one else in this world,
Who can touch a heart like mine.

Sometimes I cry when I am lonely
When it just seems oh so real
But there's one thing that I can't deny
It's your love that's in my life

Suddenly it's over
All the cries inside my heart
Life just turns so beautiful
I'm assuming it's by your grace

I just can't describe
All I am feeling deep inside
So much more than I say
When we're touching, it feels so right.

I may not sing as well as Zac or Jay
I may not be the cutest guy
I may not look like Takeshi Kaneshiro
But I know one thing.

It's you
Who made me stronger
I need you more than ever
You're the reason I am writing this tune

It's you who create the wonders
And end all my days of struggles
It's your love
that surrounds my whole world

It's you.


P.S. Smellie my honey, come back to me soooOoOOoN oK?

4 comments:

david santos said...

I LOVE THIS POEM. THANK YOU.




VERY, VERY WEEL, POLICE OF MALAYSIA. I LOVE THIS POLICE.

Justice for NURIN JASLIN.

Medie007 said...

so de mushy.

smellie?! My God..

joshua said...

hie david, thanks for dropping by... but "HUH?" to the 2nd half of ur comment!

bongschmong, where got?

Life Cafez said...

So damn sweet...I shall check my glucose level now~~ hehehe