Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Bring Me Back There

It has been a while.

Since I last dove into the mad waves of the South China Sea. Since I slept out in the open beach with the night skyline as my blanket. Since I detached myself from my cellphone/iPod/laptop/car for real.

How we had the whole beach to ourselves. How we explored every nook and cranny of that floating sanctuary. It was all ours for a while. How we had turtles just inches away from us making their way to nest. The closest we ever got to Nature in all her glory.

The world would have crumbled and we wouldn't have cared one bit. It was perfection. It was heaven. It was all ours for that time. And we could hear silence in its truest form. Bliss?

Just me. You. With the waves and the sand.

Out of the darkness that covers us, brightly shining stars and the crescent moon paint out the night sky for us.

It's been a while. And I need a break. Let's go back.

2 comments:

Medie007 said...

and the hairy legs! :P

Anonymous said...

yeah the hairy legs!