Friday, April 28, 2006

Big Foot Uncovered

Guess what? I found IT!

Yes, that THING that has hogged the headlines of the papers all over the country just not too long ago. Now where do I claim the bounty from?

I was just walking along Church Street, mind my own business, when I saw it! OMG…

Just imagine its “shoe size.”

How could I have missed something SO HUMONGOUS? Look at the size of that thing. It is approximately one metre in length, in real life. I wonder how many masseuses are needed to work on such a big foot.

FYI, ME is going to be away from this Island in the Sun for a while, a week to be exact. Me totally need and deserve time out off this kinda-backwater place. I will be MIA here commencing tomorrow.

Where to? Kay-Elle, babe! The Centre of Coolness, Yummyness (kononnya) and Confusion in this country we call home. Klang Valley to be exact, cos I will mostly be in PJ. But we all know everybody also refers to it as KL as opposed to KV, which is less sexy. Especially if you did not get the alphabet mixed up.

One week of relaxing, catching up with family and friends, be a total glutton, flirt voraciously and last but most crucial responsibility to self, SHOPPING!

At least, that was what I thought this week away was for. Until I found out I had to work for 2 days; settle official documentation or some poo-worthy duty like that. Hence I would have to maximise the free time I have within the 3-days-not-long-enough weekend. Ma piang!

Perhaps you people may spot me hanging around Fitness First Menara Axis and The Curve circa the next few days. (Seriously, you didn’t really believe that part about gluttony, didja?)

If anyone’s gaydar picks up signals around a geeky kampung boy who exudes pure HO-ness, with a big head, can try tugging at my shirt and say “Oi, are you Chad’s boyfriend?”

Don’t worry. I won’t bite. Okay, I could. But only if you ask nicely.

In case you want my Chad as well, I will so bitch-slap you.

I am so so so excited. Because I might be guest-instructing Step classes, but at lousy-most-people-are-at-work weekday slots. Curious as to how the lebih maju KL crowd is like, in GX classes, compared to borderline ulu Pg. More happening bukan?

This counts as a distraction from the routine!

Hope I don’t experience serious salivary gland dysfunction and drool uncontrollably after some hottie in class or fall on my face. *pengsan*

Quoting myself: "Bodysteppers, let's punch a hole in the ceiling. End with style people. S.E.X. (Orgasmic-sounding) YEAH!

7 comments:

Mr RM said...

I am a Penangite too.... Welcome to Kay-ElLe.....

And, you are teaching at FF? Wow.... I'm IMPRESSED... hee hee

savante said...

Wah, you have pretty hot body lah. So can I go to the class and drool ah?

paul

Will said...

AH! The truth is out. So, which class are you guest-instructing? I may pop by. After all, it's behooven of a tai-tai to take midday midweek classes don't you know.

You mean Bodystep or Step?

Mr RM said...

jUST REALISED that you are based in Penang, with Island Plaza as your main FF centre.... hee hee

Impressive......hee hee

Xavier said...

where u found that "distraction" in the pic? want to get distracted also... :p

joshua said...

Searcher, wow another Penangite blogger. coolz. thanks for dropping by. and teaching at FF aint that impressive la. i am a noo-b. yes, island plaza is hip only bcos of FF, and maybe Dome there.

Paul, I so-not that hot lah. You can come but you have to mop the drool yourself after class.

Will, apa truth? Did you catch me, oh STtotU, tai tai you? Tuesday morn BodyStep. at The Lengkung mall. Over d.

Xavier, he's my gardener. I wish.

Harvey, I nowhere a distraction. Maybe obstruction.

Ganymede said...

Yea~~~

New blog to read. :P And welcome to the blog circle I guess. Heheheh.