Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Josh-y Ain't No Monk-y

I could hardly type today. Handling the computer seemed like such a Herculean task. Heck! Even moving the mouse felt like shifting a boulder. My right hand is still drunk. No amount of shaking or massaging is sobering it up.
Let’s not discuss my driving skills today.

Lesson Learnt: NEVER over-act one’s sporting spirit by playing badminton for 3 consecutive hours, going for BodyPump and training to be a tennis champ emulating Andy Roddick, in a timespan of 24 hours.
If like mine, one’s dominant hand will boycott to work.

*slurps*

Today marks the one week anniversary of my latest haircut. Skinhead. Commando. Hampir-Botak. Donno why I chose this direction for my precious locks. They have been grazed. Perhaps I was feeling rebellious or PMS-ing.

I should let it be known that my hairstylist/barber REFUSED to let me have my way to experiment with near-baldness, initially. Then, I used my cutesy stare-ala-Sophia Bush until she surrendered in disgust admiration. The whole haircut took a total of like, 10 minutes. She shaved trimmed my hair with, like a mini handheld-lawnmower. All that vroom-vroom still cost me the same like some atas funky cut.

Does this make me look like a bald drag queen?

And *POOF*! I look like Natalie Portman, as the V for Vendetta DID (damsel in distress!) Except that I have pecs in place of boobs. And a better bum too.

Apparently, the people in my life are not appreciative of this fag's cry for effective ventilation of his scalp. Yeah, lest I forget; for FREEDOM and WORLD PEACE also!

A review of comments thus far include:

Mum: Your Dad will never you renounce life and be a monk.

Aunt Lin: You look like your uncle.

Oily Ooi: No wonder I haven’t seen you around. You went for novice monk retreat ah?

Daphne: Chad [Michael Murray] will still choose me over YOU!

Vincent: Jailbird.

Jia Hong: I never realised you had such a humongous round head.

Biatch-rice: You got dumped, again?

Old Pal Al: You lost all that weight by simply cutting your hair? *gasp*

Eva the Diva: *awkward moment of silence* I pray that your hair can now finally be happy in heaven. You become monk also cannot make up to the grave sins you committed on them so many years.

Cheh! Jealousy is such a mortiferous state of mind.


5 comments:

ça va pas la tête said...

Nice ;)

Will said...

Mortiferous! Weeshiong, this boy deserves a good solid spanking.

Hands off, bitch, Roddick's mine first.

I like Eva the Diva's comment. I shall endeavour to use it next time if I got chance heh.

BTW, I hope you can still masturbate with the left hand? Or else, it's time to learn.

executorlouis said...

lolz. You -really- must be PMS-ing. A very interesting array of comments though. :P

joshua said...

cvplt, u mean my hair? hehe

Will, how dya know I am fetished? lolx.

Don't worry. I don't dig Andy. Chad's the guy for me. Ahem I guess you are ambidextrous then?

Louis, you can't even imagine? Darn. Work stress is so not helping the PMS.

Zemien said...

I've gone down that almost-bald road thrice, and have enjoyed the comments coming from friends. But I'll keep my stubborn, semi-curly hair anyday.