Friday, July 07, 2006

I say...

Worrying too much about what is happening in the world outside your own is wrinkle-inducing. [ among other skin problems ]

MYOB will help save up on facial therapy, duncha' think?! ?


From my luscious lips...

I can't be concerned with all that talk
I won't be involved
That's my word
See I'm not the one
They got me confused
They got me messed up
Don't you think I've had enough?
When they don't know one thing about
Instead they just running their mouths
So all we do is tune them out

6 comments:

Alex said...

All the world sometimes need is just silence....
:P

famezgay said...

wei wei dun think too much lor.. ppl say their own business. lor.. As long as u think wat u do is right then continue.. ! Kick them off dude..

Xavier said...

*grin*

savante said...

Worry about what?!

Paul

Ganymede said...

*gasp~~~ Wringkle inducing?! But I like to 38 blogs wo... :P

hrugaar said...

Yeah, "empty vessels make the most noise", as the saying goes.