Thursday, July 13, 2006

That's What Friends Are For

And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you
And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today and then if you can remember

Keep smilin' keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you
And then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
These words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember

Keep smilin' keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
In good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
Ohh That's what friends are for

Whoopsie! Sorry lar... I am at a total lost of things to blog about. Hence, you people will just have to be satiated with the lyrics from a Dionne Warwick classic. Make do make do-lah, for the time being!

Cos That's What Friends Are For...

10 comments:

pakcik said...

nice choice of song for karaoke..wah..that remind me...can actually sing this song for this weekend punya karaoke session. thanks dude ;)

Kihu said...

U r run out of ideas to blog oh? uhmnn or u r just lifeless nowadays ooops.. Guess not lar ekkeek.. since the weatherman says there are raining loves all over ur house! ahaha..

hrugaar said...

Uh-oh, who you thinking of saying goodbye to, Joshie? :o0

joshua said...

pakcik, yup fun song to sing-along to!!! haha never tot i did you a favour

famezgay, dry spell here la.

ru, my friends who are going all over the place for education purposes. miss them already...

also other friends lor

Shake Trees said...

ur sad bcus they're leaving u but ur oso sad bcus ur leaving them oso. frens are to be cherished and kept in d heart. u cant tie them besides u *doink

someone said dat friendship is most purest during schooltimes. if u miss them, call them ma. got a thing called cellphone deh.

wei, u got us as frens leh. me me me leh. koala bear bear ah.

cain & abel said...

Cei....u got me cheated. I thought it was some poem u specially composed yourself, i suah payah read the thing. Skali its a song....haish!

Harvey said...

I also thought you wrote that. The "Well you came and opened me" line is oh-so erotic

savante said...

Wah, karaoke ah! :O

Paul

Xavier said...

that's wat frens are FOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR

boring bah!

Ganymede said...

La di da... :P