Sunday, July 16, 2006

Truth

Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is.


What does a boy do when he is chronically diagnosed with Severe Acute LazyAss-ness? Type in a favourite wise sentence from someone very-dead, of course.

Addendum: The person who I quoted in this post is none other than Sir Winston Churchill. I forgot until I Google-d it. Also, thanks to sweetie weeshiong for the reminder.

This blog is named "Quote & UnKuote" anyways.

P.S. It's Quote & UnKuote, with a 'K' there. Now, don't get me all hissed up to throw a fit with such a minor typo, yaw?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, when you're quoting someone, you should say who it is, so that we ignoraNuses can be a little more enlightened.

And did you just call yourself "SALA"?

hrugaar said...

Only boring people get bored. Actually that's a quote from me (and the Matron at the school I used to work at) but whether I'm very dead or not ... well, you decide. :o\

Kihu said...

duhz.. guess the dry spells still hittin on u.. or maybe u just purely lazy nowadays ekeke...

Alex said...

Oh... I hope I didn't infect you with my laziness....
Anyway, keep on quoting and unkuoting, me love quotations!

Ganymede said...

OMG. Epidemic of laziness from Alex is spreading~~~ :P

savante said...

Believe me, that K gives me a tic in my eye each time I look at it :)

Paul

joshua said...

WS, thankew sweetie. no H lah... and why u so observant one? I didn't notice it either.

Ru, lolx ROFL. what a good quote! and dear, you are FAR from very dead.

famezgay, yes lazy lazy lazy.

alex, alright babe.

defiant, u can't imagine.

paul, awww...

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work electric wheelchairs Golf cupid gate openers Nevada incorporating advantage System lockheed electronic surveillance video companies