Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Joshy's Poetic Side

As I am unwell and recuperating involves a lot of tossing and turning in bed, I have had a lot of thinking done. Not about sex lah. These days I no longer need to fantasise about action. *winks*
I am so rotting. The pills aren't really helping much.

So what were my neurons going hyper-active over? Literature, baby. Refined moi coming back to shine!

Although this may not be helping me to be a respected writer...

If it's yellow,
Let it mellow.
If it's brown,
Flush it down.

I don't even know where the inspiration came from.

11 comments:

Alex said...

Get well soon.... Listen to the doctor's advice...

Now, where did that poem come from???

Ganymede said...

Sounds kinky to me. :P

Sorry I can't help but be skanky.

savante said...

Actually some overactivity in the bed might help you sweat and flush out some toxins :P

Paul

famezgay said...

uhmnn.. kinky post.. ehehe..

anyway huh everyone getting sick nowadays.. huh get well soon yah..

pakcik said...

true..agreed with paul liao. n extra activity on bed really can make you feel better after that.

scientifically proven by me ;)

Anonymous said...

Obviously you were inspired by my mundane post. Humph.

But seriously, if I were you, I wouldn't let the yellow mellow either. Eeew.

Oh and do get well soon :)

Shake Trees said...

hmm... sometimes pills may not work. immunity arised. dun eat so much penang spicy food ah. *doink

Ry said...

Joshua,

Coke Party Coke Party ...
Do it @ your place !
You'll feel better

ça va pas la tête said...

ewhhhhhh i can imagine something floating now. ;)

hrugaar said...

Hah, I heard that poem long before you were born, Joshie! Maybe the Pepsi Gold brought it to mind just now la. Bu are you going to blog about the lit?

'tossing and turning' in bed with your bf would help anyone recover, eh? ;oP

Xavier said...

u got ur inspiration from the toilet bowl issit?