Friday, August 04, 2006

The Problem with Chad

(Today's post is brought to you by guestblogger Zemien)

Uh oh. I can hear Joshy's blood starting to boil 500km away. But don't worry - good things come to those who tolerate me.

Now, I must admit I'm not a big fan of Chad. Now now, don't go revoking my Pink License yet! I've never watched One Tree Hill, and so the first time I saw his photo it was this:


I automatically thought, "Eew!" He has this dirty.... whats-that-word.... unwashed look! Yes, he looks downright juvenile and unwashed. Some guys dig that, but I don't (considering that I'm the ruler of all anal-retentive people).

So I didn't think much of him until I saw more aesthetically-pleasing photos of him like Joshy's icon itself:


At least he looks CLEAN in that photo.

As mandated by the owner of this blog, all guestbloggers are required to post at least ONE(1) photo of Chad Micheal Murray. However, since I'm such a nice guy who loves PLEASING other people (especially those with XY chromosomes) I'm putting up THREE(3) photos of Chad.

First stop: You've all seen Chad bald, but have you seen him with this hair?

His hair is practically screaming "Turn that industrial fan on and marvel at my well-conditioned hair!"

Then we have this photo with his usual hair:

(I'm just heading off to class in Notroh Woods... wanna join me?)

And finally, who can forget this delectable photo of him? (sigh...) If only High-Definition TV was invented earlier.

1 comment:

Ganymede said...

Ooo... Chad...