Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Old MacDonald Had a Gay Blog

(Today's post is brought to you by guestblogger Zemien)
Old MacDonald had a gay blog
Ee i ee i o
And on his blog he had some hunks
Ee i ee i o
With a kiss-kiss here
And a bite-bite there
Here a kiss, there a bite
Everywhere a kiss-kiss
Old MacDonald had a gay blog
Ee i ee i o
Unlike yesterday's anonymous guestblogger, I'm admittedly a traffic-whore and would like all of you to visit my blog as well. It's not gay-themed, which explains why you haven't heard of it yet. But you have now SO I DEMAND AT LEAST A VISIT.

When I decided to start blogging I was torn between doing a gay-oriented blog or a non-gay blog. After much deliberation I decided to stick to the mainstream and avoid anything plural. I reasoned that I would have more things to write about and allow me to appeal to a wider audience.

I know now that my reasoning was wrong.

Joshua's blog is barely half a year old and it's ratings are already outrunning mine! Pangs of jealousy aside, I understood why. As Daily Planet editor Perry White said, "Three things sell newspapers - sex, scandals, and Superman." I happen to avoid all three topics, which truly explains its lacklustre performance (ranked 344,127 in Technorati).

Now that I'm done with my ranting, I can get on to the real post. After all, it's not fair for guestbloggers to just promote their own blog, right?



Derek's latest post had a statement that I really agreed with:
So what is it with straight people who try to act all gay and lovey-dovey and huggy amongst themselves? Though it was quite funny to watch, it was ironic for me as I can't do that because as much as I want to, CF is extremely self-conscious in public and he doesn't allow me to.
Derek, you know you are so RIGHT. And it's not just boyfriends I'm talking about but straight friends as well. For instance, today I saw a friend hug another guy from behind and my mind automatically went, "Damn you breeders! How I wish I could do that to my crush!" Of course, I could do that, but that little voice in my head is telling me that it's wrong. While it's plain horseplay to them, I would be bordering on molestation.

Having been studying away from home for almost 3 years, I have not been able to have a fulfilling relationship yet. And the thing I miss most about having a BF is not the sex (really!), but the touch. Yes, I guess you could argue that they are closely related, but the act of touching does not require the insertion of bodily parts into any orifices.

(Original by Louis Mattarelli)

It's kinda ironic considering how sensitive I am to touch, but I am truly a physical type of person. Spooning the bolster just doesn't give the same effect, you know?

Poll time! Would you get physical (hugging, touching, stroking) with a cute guy you knew was straight?

Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

(If you would like to read increasingly skanky posts during this guestblogging stint, give your vote of confidence!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know for a fact that i haven't been touched enough. Because the other day I was at the aiport and I enjoyed the little pat down the cute airport security offficer was giving me.

Talk about deprivation of the senses.

Ganymede said...

*touch touch

Hehehe. Its true what you said about touch. Its soo simple but it gives huge impact to a person.

savante said...

I would grab a straight guy too. WHy not? I like to grab guys.

Paul

Zemien said...

weeshiong: Even if I was touched enough I wouldn't mind pat downs by cute security officers. Nope, not at all. I consider it a legal form of sexual fulfillment by strangers.

defiant85: Electrifying, even!

kyle: Yup, it's one of the nursery rhymes taught to preschoolers at the Schoo of 'Gifted' Boys. Good education starts early, you know.

Paul: And thanks to your occupation, you have perfectly valid reasons to do so all day. Except for those with infectious skin diseases, perhaps.

Anonymous said...

Well, I find that it's normal for straight guys hugging around. Esp football time. Touch touch? Can't help you with tat, hahaha probably you can touch touch in crowd, performing accident. haha, some crazy ideas :P Dun get big guys oh, later kena hit i dunno oh :)

hcpen said...

Completely agree....we all need the human touch sometimes...we need that intimacy.... to feel loved....to feel wanted...to just feel...a simple act...

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Website design chesterfield educational scholarship chicago bonds as get debt scholarship searches Fuzzy green seat covers Crack novii remote ppc Bulk email proffesionals usa

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! French monk roulette

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Sony video surveillance