Friday, August 18, 2006

A Question

Based on a true story...

Hmm... one fine day, two boyfriends were hanging out... under a tree *wink wink* when suddenly,

Guy A: Dear, you say that falling in love with me is like falling into a bottomless pit, right?
Guy B: Yeah. Cos my love for you grows deeper and deeper as each moment passes.
Guy A: But what if one day, you find that you've reach rock bottom of that pit?
Guy B: .....

What do you think happened next? Or rather, how did Guy B respond?

The answer will be revealed in due time. Put on your thinking caps yaw?

11 comments:

Kihu said...

My answer: well if that happen, then I already die lor.. since falling too hard down sure die lar.. So how I love u ler?

Ganymede said...

Taufu fa?

...

I like taufu fa.

...

savante said...

Love like Bottomless Pit? Ah young poetic love. Shelley and Browning would be proud :P

Paul

pakcik said...

er...errr...errr...dont know what to say lah...

Harvey said...

Guy B: That would be the day when I die?

RcKs said...

*Slaps GayA in the face and gives him a reassuring kiss*

Ry said...

erm,

it means our love has been thru a lot and the bloody rock won't hurt us.

joey said...

me: dear, it's not called "bottomless pit" for nothing.

hrugaar said...

Yeah, bottomless pit can't have bottom la. ;oP

Guess Guy B would say: 'Then I'll hump your rock-hard bottom.' Heheh.

joshua said...

Hmm the answer should be...

Guy B: Then I will dig deeper and deeper and deeper lor...

Mushy OVERLOAD...

William said...

Once again, the most "obvious" answer eludes us. We think too much. Heh.