Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Lunch With The Barbie Dolls

God, save my mortal soul!

My life for the past few days have been mostly revolving around my 350+ lecture notes, mountainous textbooks that never seem to end, and my coffee [Oh I love my Davidoff coffee! I am more than an addict!]. I reckon my sleep-wake cycle has altered to that of a nocturnal being. What else can you call a guy who retires to bed at around 6-7am and rises to (what else?) continue on the crazy revisions from lunchtime (tea break time, if I am really drained).

It's like my day is coordinated to the UK timezone... GMT 0.00 hrs.

Plus, being grounded at home is detrimental to my mental health.

Okay, technically the last time I left my postal code zone was on Saturday for the Les Mills GX Instructors' Quarterly Workshop. And the last 'hangout' was Friday dinner in Bangsar (which somebody was NOT invited along to).

But it felt like effing forever and ever after already.

Imagine my joy when my girl-friends called me out for luncheon today. Yup, the same bunch of Barbie Dolls. Almost plastic, they are.

Okay, with more normal make-up palettes el finito.

What makes a wonderful meal is the quality of conversations, no? But we were getting dagger stares from the crowd at the restaurant. I swear we would have been exiled to the 21SX room, if there was one.

"All that I really need after a rough week is some quality girltime like this!" Natasha said.

I was flabbergasted, "Like hello? What am I doing here then? Are you implying something, Nat?"

She responded, "Oh no munchkin, I don't mean it like that. We need all the testosterone you have in you. If you were a full-fledged queen, we'd be fighting for the same guys. Haha."

Err, ya right.

"One of the primary reasons we love you is that you are gay!" Samantha disclosed.

Thank you for announcing my sexual orientation to the whole restaurant, Miss Jones.

Then it began.

"I have a question," said Eleanor. "Is it okay to dump a guy just because he is a bad kisser?"

Natasha thinks out loud, "That's awfully harsh of you, Elle!"

"I swear his tongue was all over my mouth. I could even feel him licking my teeth."

"He raped my face!" Eleanor said. "I am NEVER EVER seeing him again!"

"Yeah, the next thing you'd know is his tongue inside your stomach," said Samantha.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

"Oh well, I think my boyfriend is a pretty boring guy. He's sweet and all. So I just cook-up some excuse to pick a fight with him."

You go, Stella!

"He is so sexy when he tries to make his point."

"You mean, when he makes his woody point? Haha. Otherwise, he is just a plain block of wood huh?"

LOL!

"Seriously, what has happened to pool of guys here?" Samantha continues.

"It's like they have this sign on, 'DON'T DATE ME, I AM NO GOOD!' "

"Joshy's board says, 'DON'T DATE ME, I PREFER PENISES!" Natasha added.

This is what I get for taking time out to chill with these old friends - Public Advertisement as a homo manwhore.

Nat, "Whatever happened to the guys of our dreams?"

"Intelligent, but not a bookworm. Sensitive but still masculine. Sharp looks, well-dressed gentlemen who are not fat, old or a gnome," Eleanor, the new graduate-Actuarist, lists her strict criteria out.

"Elle, who do you think you are? Blair Waldorf?"

Obviously American teenage dramas is their new religion, especially for Samantha, the journalist.

Either ways, she carried on, "Those guys are most probably dating each other anyway."

Wait, did she just winked at the pretty hunkadory cashier? While adjusting her bra-strap? *faints*

Obviously excited, Eleanor went into her matchmaking mode.

"Hey, I may have someone Natasha might like. Mr. ABC. What about him?"

*pitch raised a few keys too high* Nat: "ABC? Are you kidding? He is somewhere between Mormon and Moron!"

Then it went down the road to this topic - SEX!

Sure, some of us have had it and some of us haven't, but the truth is, we're all thinking about it and clearly, the four of us are talking about it. There's the which-college/university-has-the-most-sluts, which always involves some person sleeping with a lecturer or staff. Guess what? Even in med school, it happens. LOL

Then, there's the who-would-you-do-it-with-if-you-could-do-it-with-anyone thingy kinda quiz, which almost always is a celebrity like Robert Pattinson these days.


Needless to say, we couldn't stop talking about sex. Well, the 3 horned-up Barbie Dolls couldn't. I mostly just observed. Cross my heart and hope to die!

And now that I've spilled my guts, I herewith give you permission to spill yours. Don't be shy. After all, it's anonymous right? Unless you don't want it to be. ;P

Have a kick-ass week and try to not lose or break anything that I wouldn't like lost or broken. Wink wink!

10 comments:

AJ v2 said...

oooh boy!!

"There's the which-college/university-has-the-most-sluts, which always involves some person sleeping with a lecturer or staff. Guess what? Even in med school. LOL"

i wish my uni life was as interesting as urs....haha!! ;P

Fable Frog said...

so fun to have such open-minded girls eh? i so envy you have such cool gurlfriends~ well mine... they would shut my mouth and splash holy water on me if i ever mention sex! heck! they refuse to accept i am gay! dae~yem!!

Anonymous said...

"One of the primary we love you is that you are gay!" Samantha disclosed.

Thank you for announcing my sexual orientation to the whole restaurant, Miss Jones.

(this one funny..hahahaha)

"Joshy's board says, 'DON'T DATE ME, I PREFER PENISES!" Natasha added.

This is what I get for taking time out to chill with these old friends - Public Advertisement as a homo manwhore.

hahahaha.... check out my blog on my uni day photo lolx..sure u will like it.

Anonymous said...

by the way joshua...
i still study lolx...
sommore i own my company...
so i x kerje dengan orang...
huhuhu........

josh kimura said...

poor kent. LOL

Anonymous said...

haha interesting... must be fun hangin out with such girls like ur frens ;)

nase said...

Davidoff coffee!!!! Ah ha! Another coffee lover, I'm proud of you, my young padawan.

I love Davidoff 'Cool Water' too. What's your favourite scent and which one you're using of late?

Regarding the part of plastic barbie friends, where in the world did you find these fabulous creatures? I don't remember having such cool slutty bitches for friends. How times have changed!

.:: Ant ::. said...

OMGawd, another Davidoff coffee lover!

Somehow, I get turned off by lousy kissers too. hehe

Very entertaining blog, Thanks dude. ^_^

+Ant+

Anonymous said...

Eh?? U were at quarterly? How come I didn't see you (or you didn't wave hi)? I was there from 10am onwards ler...

BITCH! :P

P.S. The word verification below asks me to type 'chabi'. You know, that's pretty close to what I want to call you haha

Spin Doctor said...

Gosh, i miss those days ... my barbies just.... disappeared after college... WARNING:ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST.

At least Tea Party is a fun activity.