Monday, December 29, 2008

Probably The Last Post of The Year

Gah! All the studying is driving me mad!

Anyways, this is just gonna uber brief.

  1. Christmas Eve was good. Busy busy day, ended with a great dinner at a quaint place with my OTHER family, the friends who made my med school life thus far relatively sane and smooth... and we are notorious as "The English-Speaking-Spoilt-Rich-Kids Gang" LoL
  2. Then we went back home to continue studying. =(
  3. The Christmas long weekend was all about le familia. I love my family. Along with all the drama!
  4. Babysitting my nephew and niece is as effective as a few sessions at the gym. LoL
  5. Ended Saturday, pissed drunk, at a party. That's all I remember of that night.
  6. Discovered that the cufflinks I have longed for actually costs RM55,905 a pair!!!
  7. I have run out of storage space for my ties.
  8. I am having banana leaf rice wayyy too often. [And I just got back from my 4th nasi daun pisang meal in 2 weeks!]
  9. And NO, I don't make New Year resolutions cos I never keep up with them. A few weeks down the road, I will most likely forget all about them.
  10. The only thing I am looking forward to (with a happy mood) in 2009 is seeing my face in PRESTIGE magazine.

Happy New Year y'all!


Mucho love from joshy!

15 comments:

Nicholas Rashidee said...

6. Discovered that the cufflinks I have longed for actually costs RM55,905 a pair!!!

-OMFG~! does it come with a butler? LOL

William said...

55k?! Masyallah! What expensive taste.

Spin Doctor said...

BUY IT~ and dont fel regret about it. buy a new wardrobe for ur ties.

HAppy NY Joshua!

joshua said...

Nic, I think the price doesn't even include gift-wrapping... and an insurance package is recommended with the cufflinks (as mentioned in the brochure)

William, lol... expensive taste jer. No money to afford!

Alice, LOL I will buy it when and if I can afford (which is not possible within the next decade) =S

And I am moving soon (AGAIN!) so yeah, I am gonna plan a mini closet for my precioussss ties!

Happy New Year to you too!

Pluboy2 said...

a what cufflink???

omg.. thats like two thirds of a honda..

XanFactor said...

happy new year!

preview of mr gay world candidates, visit http://xanfactor2006.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy new year, Joshua! Best of luck on the tie wardrobe, btw. Your collection fascinates me endlessly, haha.

Anonymous said...

merry christmas, joshua. :)

.:: Ant ::. said...

Go to chee cheong kai....if you look hard enough, you'll probably find a similar one for RM15. ^^

Take care. Pray you have a Blessed 2009 filled with everything good. ^_^

+Ant+

nase said...

Happy New Year, my young padawan! Hugz!

Little Dove said...

You used your niece and nephew as dumbells? ;p

You're the cool medical student I wish I were.

Happy New Year 2009! ^_^

joshua said...

pluboy, LoL I don't even drive a Honda. Hence there is no way I can afford a luxury like that cufflinks. Maybe in 10 years time, I hope.

XanFactor, Thanks!

Kenny, no lah... If I had my way (and the money), I would have a room for my clothes + ties, let alone a wardrobe.

Anton, I don't go CCK one lah. Scared kena molest. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks Master Nase! You too, love!

Little Dove, I bet you are wayyyy cooler than me in real life. Malukan I only.

Janvier said...

Happy 2009 Josh!

Twilight Man said...

HAPPIEST NEW YEAR JOSHUA!

savante said...

The English-Speaking-Spoilt-Rich-Kids Gang are always the funnest. :)