Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sock Me Crazy!

Okay, I'll admit it. I have bloggers' block. And my condition is pretty severe.

But I can't help it!!! I have nothing absofukkinglutely interesting happening in my life right now!

Unless the general public can regard the 'Anatomy of the Human Head and Neck' a great read!

Studying (and other things relevant to school) is pretty much swallowing me up like a black hole. Say goodbye to life for me. I am so totally beyond screwed in my exams =(

Probably it's just me, being horned up and all, but do the paragraphs above have an underlying perverse connotation or what?

Hmm, hey I have blogged about my ties! It seemed like fun huh? Why don't I blog about my sock collection?
Yes Houston, we have contact!
FYI other than ties (and its population in my wardrobe is still increasing), I spend waaayyyy too much on buying socks. Especially dress socks! To most people, they are simply foot-garments and protective gear. (Stinky foot, GO AWAY! NEVER COME BACK PLEASE!)

These three can pay last month's electricity bill!

To me, a good pair of comfy, snuggly and haute socks just makes it a lot easier to survive a hard day (in fact, no specific day in particular!) in the wards/on campus!

No surprise there that a fag legally half-a-fashionista like me must have a collection of socks to totally rock my wardrobe. (Well undies too, but that's another story for another day!)

Affirmative!

It can be still shocking for my himbo-self to receive compliments on my sock selection for the day, on occasion (What about my new Paul Smith shirt? These Banana Republic cufflinks?) It has happened frequently in the past few moons.

But I thank you all the same.

Outrageous? Ahem ahem.
(The one on the extreme right, with the heart, was a gift from The Husband. *swoons*)

H. H. Munro said: "His socks compelled one's attention without losing one's respect"

A lot of things can be said about a man, based on his dressing. His demeanour, estimation of his bank account and how much he loves himself. Shocking to see how many people totally lack some sock-sense. But each man to his own style. I shall leave the judgement to the fashion police.

Like hello! Isn't wearing leather shoes WITHOUT SOCKS a crime?

Stinky foot, GO AWAY! I beg you!

I love to shop for socks (along with everything else) and sock-shopping can be an economical therapeutic experience, when one is borderline-bankrupt and has to consume white congee for meals yet still craves for retail therapy!

I should stop before I blabber on about crazier sock-philosophy. Can't imagine anyone liking that, uhuh? Besides, I am le starving.

Ah, bloggers' block... If my symptoms progress to something of a worse prognosis (I can't imagine what!), I might actually resort to photographing every meal I have, cos boy! I eat a lot!

That's evidence of me committing the ultimate crime in Italian cooking - frying pasta in an aluminium wok!


From the look of the blogs, sounds like everybody is on their best worst behaviour as usual, or worst best (open to interpretation).

Toodles! =)

13 comments:

Spin Doctor said...

Ties - Checked
Socks - Checked

waiting for another list of fetish right now.

Shoes? Caps? Syringes?

Haha

cute.

Sam said...

The only collection I have is a game collection. And that's not very ghey. :P

Altantuya Feels said...

Like hello! Isn't wearing leather shoes WITHOUT SOCKS a crime?

NOT if it's a pair loafer my dear...one can also wear a leather loafter with short pants without any socks =)

and btw, try buying Ralph Lauren socks or stokings....they are FANTASTIC!!

Little Dove said...

A terrific entry on dress socks and you proclaim to have bloggers' block? lol

Actually I don't mind reading 'Anatomy of the Human Head and Neck' ;p

Fable Frog said...

CUTE socks! i think you might just be the most colourful student in your medic school! and that's cool! :P OMG! you'll be bored in Seremban i tell you! wakakaka

joshua said...

Alice, you wanna know my fetishes? Schedule an 'experiment' appointment!

Sam, I never once thought you'd conform to the masses. No one I know is as ghey and a huge Guitar Hero fan as you are.

Altantuya, thanks for the advice, Guru!

Little Dove, you mind studying the anatomy thingamajics and taking my exams for me?

Froggie, nahh there are others who are more 'rainbowly-bright-and-loud' than me.

And regarding the impending boredom, are you gonna keep me company or let me rot?

Fable Frog said...

well, yeah we can accompany you Joshua~ we will sing to you every night so that you won't fall asleep while studying~ We frogs make mating calls every night here~

Mr.D said...

Nice socks collection you have there. I have a few pairs too but all are blue in colour.

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

socks... eeeee... LOL

how about undies? :P

iruffcookiedough said...

you're such a shopper too. =]

Janvier said...

If you've blogger's block can we have commentor's block? Hahaha. :P What will be next after socks?

nase said...

You certainly gonna stand out amongst the others in grey Seremban, I tell ya!

p.s. I hate that part of the anatomy. My favourite has always been the Abdomen!

joshua said...

froggie, lotsa mating u've done on a nightly basis huh?

darren, why not experiment, break out of the norm and try new styles/colours?

willie, that's another story for another day. LOL

iruffcookiedough, spoken from the true shopaholic himself!

janvier, lol it does sound like a series already huh? lol any suggestions though? maybe curtains?

nase, ahem... unfortunately the consultants there are quite traditional and expect conformity esp during ward rounds. so I guess I gotta max out my fabulous fashion-sense now, for as long as I am still @ ze KL campus.