Thursday, June 15, 2006

Anonymity Au Contraire

Most of the time, I would have the idea that people would generally appreciate more privacy and less notoriety, or worse fame. Thus, I tend to leave out NAMES when I mention bloggers I have met or bitched with. I thought they might be sensitive about it ma. It was my sub-conscious conscience working.

I don't mind it myself though. For I am an attention-whore too. A novice.

But there is this fella. Hmph! He practically throw a princessy and hissy fit at me when he couldn't find his name in my blog after scouring the entries (the recent KL entry to be specific). Yeah, he mentioned ME in his blog. Reciprocity, he expects.

(Harvey honey, that word doesn't work all the time you know? Especially in bed.)

He cried. Muahaha. "I STILL don't see my name anywhere on your blog!"

Also, he thinks the blog community forgot about his blog. So dudes, go drop by and crap comment on his little online journal. (I am doing free publicity here!)

Go, go! Go, go, go! Visit Harvey, ze blinking-eyed puppy!

Disclaimer: HE is actually a nice and helpful guy, who assisted me carry my luggage. And he is way too blur to throw tantrums lolx. In real life at least.

Since this is MY blog, I am so NOT gonna dedicate the whole entry to him.

Blek. So I have a facial appointment tomorrow! That counts as an update...

6 comments:

executorlouis said...

I really find those puppy eyes adorable to the point of distracting...

famezgay said...

ahahaha.. free publicity huh ekekek

Life Cafez said...

The puppy is so innocent! haha...

Shake Trees said...

come on ppl. harvey is a fren u noe. n he's nice 2 carry ur stuffs ma.

Derek said...

Heh ... yeahlor, like how u didn't mention me in more than one sentence.

Just kidding. I am not an attention whore like you ;P

Alex said...

Hahaha.... some people just want the attention huh?