Monday, June 12, 2006

The Jumbled Up Shortcut

Too much of a mope to write a fancy entry on my KL trip so here’s the summary points:

- Caught an early flight from Changi back to Penang and 2 hours later, I found myself on the way to KL.
- Stayed for 4 days at Times Square East, with Drew and Willie (both BodyStep instructors too!) courtesy of the mega-rich driver.
- Had BodyStep evaluation at Wisma SPK Fitness First. Stress habis!
- Did not fail.
- Did not get laid. Nor violated in any way. *sports holy look*
- Met up with some friends, both on and off the blogosphere.
- Spent so much that my credit card got blocked. (“But sir, we thought someone stole your card and splurged it!”)
- Stoned around at the Miracle 2006 event at The Curve. Got this pretty Thai instructor who did BodyCombat. Hehe I got his number!
- Ogled at all the other cute instructors on stage.
- Found a collegemate who I have not seen for the longest time. Gosh, she has grown so skinny. (Yeah, she’s now a model and she was in the papers on Sunday!)
- Went for RPM and BodyJam (give face to kawan) at Menara Maxis on that Sunday. Saw some ‘popular’ hotshot faces, like totally gay!
- Going to KLCC was a bad idea cos I nearly maxed out the other card.
- Replaced someone’s class super last minute at True Fitness. DAMN HUGE woi!!!
- Had to do more boring work stuff for dad.
- Interview at some blood-sucking private tertiary institution. (It went so well, like I don’t really care if I nailed it or not. I did the best I could. But seriously, I wanna get in!)
- Looked like a chimp, dressed like every other working guy.
- SOMEONE said I look like I am 30 years old. *cusses*
- ALMOST met up with celebrity bloggers. Major bummer that did not happen.
- Dined at Burger King, HK Food Culture, Little Penang (so salah to have Penang food in KL, minutes before going back home), Dome, Avenue 10, TGI Fridays, Little Vietnam, Bakin’ Boys, Teppanyaki, CJ Express among others. In like 5 days.
- Did not work out post-Miracle. Very full-shaped now.
- Oh yeah, Starbucks DAILY. Never forget the caffeine fix.
- All other times were spent, growing mold on my head. With nothing to do, no car to get me out. Imprisoned in the family house at Damansara.
- Ooo, this one has to be noted. Someone said I look fabulouso.


Effing blogger's block lor. Aiyaaa...
and the pix still won't load, wtf. No, make that WTF!!!

9 comments:

famezgay said...

next time dun spend soo much.. when ah too much money to spend, keep some in ceusm bank.. but no guarantee interest n there's a possibility of inflation kekekee..

Shake Trees said...

hmm this joshua ah, ppl got gun will travel but he hor, got $ liao not only can travel but shop la, eat la, ogle la and gym la. duno got some more mou. bwahahaaa...

Mr RM said...

i really envy this rich kid......

joshua said...

Lawrence, aiya you of all people know the 'temptations' of SALES right? like how i am drawn to (sweaty hot orgies) group or ice-breaking!!!

Koala, I didn't get lucky!

Searcher, nothing worthy turning jealous over! I am spoilt. Sigh

Hafiz Hector said...

That's what I call enjoying life to the max. Don't get mad, get EVERYTHING! Spend spend and spend some more. So nice. Oh and eat eat and eat some more!!

Ry said...

well, you cant separate a gay and shopping,

well, i'm now working trip at singapore, and to make it even worse, my hotel is at orchard road.

my credit cards ... sob sob

****

Anonymous said...

Blogger is going down the crapper. Try hosting your pics on photobucket / flickr and just put the links in the post.

Maxing out one's credit cards... never tried that before.

Patrick said...

I can provide you with another food list if you intend to try different foods in KL next time :)

joshua said...

hafiz, yup! life's too short to worry too much.

joery, when i was studying in singapore, my dorm was within walking distance to orchard. imagine the condition of my pocket then!

good luck with urs. it is the Great Singapore Sale now!

William, not a good thing to try.

patrick, you can count on it!

harvey, you can build me another gold mountain if u want!