Monday, June 19, 2006

Langkawi Trip - Teaser

I was away from home AGAIN. Multiple travels in this month oh?
After being MIA for ONE day, here's a simplified photolog of ze trip to Pulau Langkawi.
Hope this will vet your appetite for now.


The primary reason someone like me would come to this mythical island in the first place.
Two words. Duty Free.


This boy loves his vodka.


I was shivering from the altitude cold winds. The ride was pretty heartstopping interesting. View from the cable car could be better. It was misty.



Andaman Sea, here I come. (Yup, this is me. Rear view)



What a waste of a good butt!

More pictures coming up SOON!!! Watch this space.

6 comments:

famezgay said...

more more more pics ahhaha.. any barebutt since? ekeke

Alex said...

Nice butt there dude... hahahha...
I'll be definitely watching this space!!!

ça va pas la tête said...

nice holiday i supposed. ;)

Ganymede said...

Ooooo. Me want alcohol~~~

Haven't been to Langkawi yet... :(

joshua said...

Harvey, honestly I don't really get it either.

Kyle, yup! Who cares about the blue seas and sandy beaches when there's cheap cheap alcohol! haha

Lawrence, you perv!

Alex, which "butt" were you referring to?

CV, yeah! 'twas good but shortlived. and it was raining!

Defiant, What kinda Malaysian are you? Aiya next time we go make a RoadTrip to North Malaysia pulak la!

Slutilla said...

Butt here butt there...
I see no butt orso!

I demand to see a butt!!

you look hot! (from the back..emm.) now give us some frontal!

K