Friday, June 23, 2006

Clinical Prescription

Shiet! I am being inflicted with an acute condition of 'Blogger's Block-itis'... I currently have zilch inspiration to write any entry at all. And it's not like I am NOT making an effort to ATTEMPT to blog. Plus,

Each time I log into the 'Create Post' page, I find myself staring blindly into the computer screen for aeons on end. Uh, okay that may be an exaggeration. A small one.

*click-clack-clickety-clack* I went on the keyboard. "No, this sounds gym bunny-ish." DELETE. "I don't even know what I am saying here." CLEAR ALL. "Should I post lyrics to a overly girly song I have stuck in my head this week?" DOUBT SO. [weeshiong should know which song that is, *giggles*]

I am this close to telling you people what I had for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also, the seven other meals I have in between.

A serious dry-spell it is, and unfortunately that has spread into the bedroom my lovelife as well. Two words would suffice. Non-Existent. Or does it actually count as one?

Perhaps I should get help from the 'professionals'. Me dumb dumb one. That was when I found this ...

Could this book actually be the cure? On second thought, I should probably seek a second opinion elsewhere. Goodness gracious knows what are the side-effects.

Imagine if I end up looking like the cartoon guy on the cover. Oh My Apollo, how apocalyptical is that!!!

Now now, don't you even dare picture me, complete with a triangular-looking, quadrilateral head and eyes that pop-out. Hey, my hubby Chad wouldn't have chosen me over Sophia if I wasn't beautiful, right? *cough cough*

9 comments:

famezgay said...

just write whatever things u wan to write ler.. no need to think much geh!

Watever it is, take more pictures n upload it.. it will help u to say sth also.. ekeke

Anonymous said...

Yup I do agree with Ceusm, just write what's on your mind. There is no need to digest everything, we will digest it for u :P Nah we'll read it of coz :)

Well sometimes tat happens to me as well, got nothing to write.
:(

Anonymous said...

Eh. you're not dummy enough to be using that book lah.

And yeah, I do know what song that is. Think I know why too ;)

savante said...

Nah, no worries. Just write whatever you feel like... it's your blog after all :)

paul

Shake Trees said...

hmm... where's d doc when u need 1. pharmacies r open. *hiak *hiak as to heal d heart, well... u need another heart. dun worry dude. we can wait geh. dun keep us waiting ooo... ;P

ikanbilis said...

i always don't know what to write and end up leaving an empty blog. so did the dummy helped you?

Alex said...

Write about me then!!!! :P
Hahahaha... me tak tau malu...

Looks is not everything... I'm sure there is SOMEONE who loves ya for who you are...

joshua said...

everyone, I DID NOT BUY THE BOOK laaaa

And I got the inspiration to write already... hehe

Harvey said...

Um... why do you have to force yourself to write an entry? Blogging is supposed to be enjoyable, not compulsory.