Thursday, June 08, 2006

Today

I had to go to work at school. Finishing the final touches on some project. Final, my foot! Things just never get done according to the schedule. Aiyoyo, and I have to come up with some Malay haiku and sajak in tribute to Mr. PM. Hm, is there even such a thing as a haiku in Bahasa?

Then I came home after lunch to sleep. Ooo, how can I miss gym? Never ever miss BodyStep and I was spared to perform. Phew! Forgot the choreo already lo. And the old injury was hurting. Ouch ouch ouch! Was about to head home... when I saw this scorching hawt instructor going into the GX studio. Being the miang friendly me, I did Cardio Dance for the very first time. Pretty groovy, I must say. Oh yeah plus got eye-candy all the way in front. *wink wink* He caused me to not attend RPM, failing to give face to Lynn Kong, imported from Menara Maxis.

Plus further proof that Penang is freakishly small, that instructor and I got mutual friends. It's like if you are not somehow related to anybody slightly popular, you are a nobody or mere frog under the coconut shell.

I ended the day with splurging on pirated CDs. Emo compulsive shopping. The auntie jiejie even gave me one FOC. Mostly were Chinese songs, very hard to torrent such albums. Kanasai. Will be drowning in emo songs by Jolin, JJ, Justin, Lee Hom the Hunky dan lain-lain.

And lazy lah... to blog about the WHOLE duration I was away. So teenage soap opera worthy. Hello, somemore it's like 11 days lah. In TV, that will be like 3 episodes already. Long long.

Cos my life is rarely uneventful. LoL

Oh next Thursday will be my first BodyStep class for Release 64. To avoid embarassing myself, mua will be team teaching with Kim. Gotta get working, or else my instructing skills will go rusty.

Chaoz. Going to binge on aiskrim now. Pardon me for a boring post.

1 comment:

joshua said...

I CAN READ CHINESE OK!!!