Thursday, June 15, 2006

That One True Certainty

Change.

Inevitable, isn’t?

Nothing remains the same forever.

When you get cosy with the status quo, everything takes a complete 180 degree turn. (good or bad, either way)

And it hits you, right when you least expect it.

Just like the other day when I got home from Singapore. I entered the living room to find my very-comfy sofa , in a tinge of grey-ish blue and looking extremely out-of-shape. Eh, the sofa changed colour ah?

Of course, no such thing happened. My family ordered a complete new set, without my knowledge. Fine.

Then, I entered my room. I did a double take. Wrong room? Exited and stared at the scribblings on the door. Yes, it was my room. But I don’t remember it being so tidy and neat. Plus, new chair for the computer table. New pillows, new curtains and a humongous new bolster. I miss my old pillow and bolster. They reek of bodily fluids nostalgia.

Oh yeah, got new tissue box also. Hehe

Like how the price for a kilo of broccoli can escalate from RM7.00 to RM17.00 within a week.

Like how two people can be the bestest of friends one day, and claw each other in a nasty catfight the next.

Like how your blog can have the most hits and the most comments but somehow suddenly sink into the abyss of oblivion.


Oh speaking of blogs.

Like how I used to love putting up pictures on this blog. But Blogspot now got major problem with me, trying to pick a fight with me is it? I keep attempting to load up pictures (for you, my dear friends), but it ain’t working.

This is seriously injuring my camwhore reputation. Wait I write this long long complaint e-mail, then baru you tahu!


Like how I was so happy with my improving facial complexion, without the extremely-complicated regime I had to go through twice a day. You don’t even wanna know the number of products I smothered on my face each time. It can put Paris Hilton to shame.

I turned lazy.

And… WHAT THE HECK!!! All the old hidden acne scars made a GRAND re-appearance. Furthermore, they summoned their co-stars along. BREAKOUTS ERUPTING LIKE SOME VOLCANOES! *shrieks* I seriously have to go run (hastily) and hide in a corner where nobody will notice me.

No one is to set eyes on my face until it recovers… slightly. FYI, this may take a while.


Like how I intensified working out on my upper body, sadly, neglecting all the muscles below you-know-where. Deltoids dan lain lain. But I am known for being easily contented.

One day, I found a pink spot on my chest. (it was neither Nip nor Ple, mind you) And then there were two. Three. Four. Five. I think got like almost a dozen scattered all the way from my upper back to the shoulders to the chest. Mighty Minging.

Stupid crayfish. Stupid allergy. Stupid immune mechanism by the B and T cells. Stupid me-now-must-cover-everything-at-the-gym! Stupid me-now-cannot-show-off-at-the-clubs.


The place I was at last Saturday. I went in, with nothing to offer. Darn spots!

So what if change can be for the better? I know reality bites. BUT I DON’T CARE… cos it has been a bitch not been kind on me these days. Messing with 3 of the most important things in my life. So I say…

Change, you are no longer my friend. But all is forgotten once I can load sexing pictures on my blog (check!), my allergy spots go spotless and my face looks better. Yeah, of course you can do MORE good if you help solve the sugar shortage problem in the country.

I am egocentric. SO I DEMAND YOU SOLVE MY PROBLEMS FIRST!

4 comments:

famezgay said...

i hate acnes.. lucky not on my face now but damn it appears on my body.. so hard to get rid of them lar..

William said...

I don't think you would have appreciated it if your asked your opinion on a trivial thing as buying a sofa for the living room, or which brand of bleach to get but to renovate your room.... that's something else.

Alex said...

Hahahaha.... The only constant is change... irony, huh?

Anonymous said...

Wow, everything's new...haha how I wish I have tat all, but one thing for sure, no one will tidy my room for me, coz if my thing's lost, mom'll be the one to blame, so she'll only sweep e floor and mop it...messy table will remain as it is. Haha sometimes I wonder how can we find stuff in a messy table where else we're unable to find them on a tidy table...weird. *Scratching head*