Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Guess What?

Earlier, I took my mobile phone out from my pocket. I noticed the battery was going flat. So I recharged it.


Wee Shiong, Will and I rallied each other to post a super dull entry today, after reading the dullest blog in the world, and being very jealous-ed by the number of comments received.

Yes, even fabulous people like us can be mundane. *cough choke cough*

Boring never looked so cool.

I hereby tag... ElectroGay (Alex), Spectrogay the GGB (Xavier) and McGay (Defiant).

ChemiGay signing off.

12 comments:

famezgay said...

uhmnn.. ok...... nth to comment on it ahaha

savante said...

ChemiGay sounds like a new mutant drug that turns people gay.

Paul

Will said...

Ha! Mine's lamer than yours!

Erm.

Xavier said...

...............

eeee, there's new post.....


.................


zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ganymede said...

Aiya tagged again. :P

Alex said...

Hahahaha.... "mo liu" to the max...

Thanks for the tag, dear.... :P

Anonymous said...

Wingedman, honey, you're not lame. You managed to walk into another room!

Josh, for what it's worth... this definitely is lame :P If not for the revelation of your superhero name, that is. Heh

Anonymous said...

.. i seriously thought this was some introduction to a great post that i'll be reading a few lines down ..

*yawn*

oh that was a compliment. lol.

Zemien said...

I'll have to say that of all the dull posts among you three, yours is the least dull coz there's just too many words!

The following would hv been better:

I took out my mobile phone. I only saw one bar. So I plugged in the charger.

Harvey said...

I read your post and read the other one. Then I start thinking of a comment to write and I wrote it here.

Anonymous said...

Is this what the world has come to? Stop. I wanna get off.

P.S. "Get off" as in a non-masturbatory sort of way, potty-heads!

hrugaar said...

Um, what's a GGB? :o\